News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

NSM 2018 Holiday Postcards!

Started by braix, November 25, 2018, 08:17:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

Mine will also be a bit late, but don't worry, they're still coming~
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

E. Gadd Industries

I recently discovered I don't have enough stamps to mail out everything, so it's a WIP; my plan is to get enough stamps as soon as I get home tomorrow and then mail everything out in one round. So tomorrow or Friday is when mine will be sent? Somewhere in there
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

SlowPokemon

Yug_Guy drew me a cute Slowpoke. Thanks buddy!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nana1Popo2

Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

braix

Shoutout to Yug_Guy for being on top of it and sending his postcards early!
I should be embarrassed to say this as the host, but mine will be sending a day late as well. Hopefully they all arrive safely!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

InsigTurtle

braix

Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Latios212

A bit late but I've received most (?) of them and I wanted to say thanks so much! You guys are great :P
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mikey

if you haven't received mine please tell me because I want to make sure they all got sent
unmotivated

Nana1Popo2

I received everyone's as well! Thank you and hope you all had wonderful holiday seasons :)
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

braix

If Brainy and Levi sent postcards, I didn't receive those. Besides those two though, I got everyone else's, thanks!!