News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. Update

Started by Latios212, November 29, 2018, 06:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Static

For Gang-Plank Galleon

In addition to everything Deku mentioned:

• Quote from: Deku Trombonist on December 05, 2018, 07:36:35 PM- M. 45 These moving thirds are easier than the previous ones because they don't move around so much but I'll defer to one of the other updaters on those.
    Remove all the 3rds on the 16th notes, but keep them on the 8th notes, and on the final dotted 8th note (beat 4.25), keep the 3rds. You can even add another note here to flesh out the chord, since this note is a pretty accented note in the recording. Make sure the notes you add here are not the same as the previous 16th note; that way it's a lot easier/more natural to play. I'd recommend something like this possibly:
    Spoiler

You can do this for m41-43 too if you want. (Last 2 8th notes on 43 would have the fleshed-out chords).
    [close]
  • Add double barlines to the keychanges at m81 and m89
  • I would add a cresc. to beats 3-4 of m88 leading into fortissimo at m89. Then make m93 subito piano to contrast the previous section more.
  • Quote from: Deku Trombonist on December 05, 2018, 07:36:35 PM- M. 57 Also, what's the extra staff for? There's no indication as to what purpose it serves. Whether it's an ossia or foot stomps or whether Master Hand just decided to join in and make it a 3-handed duet.
    In the PDF, I see the instructions for the 3rd staff, but these are strangely absent from the MUSX. I don't know what happened with these, but just make sure the directions are visible on each file.
  • I would add Rare to the list of publishers/developers down in the copyright info, along with "(c) 1994, 2018".

Th3Gavst3r

Oh look this game has more piano~
(Hope I'm not too late...)

[SWITCH] Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Classic Mode: Defeat
Originalshhhh this song hasn't been released yet...

Latios212

Yikes, glad that's an easy one to look over. Try to get them in earlier next time :P

Anyway, everything on this thread has been ACCEPTED. Closing out submissions for this update.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle