News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Happy New Year! and Thank you

Started by ShyYoshiGuy, December 31, 2018, 10:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShyYoshiGuy

Happy New Year e'erybody! I guess it's not 2019 for everyone yet, and not everyone uses the Gregorian Calendar... Happy New Year! 2018 may have been the worst year ever from my perspective. Let's see... my anxiety attack, my father eloping, my father lying to me, my father bringing in two annoying children without telling me... yeah, it's safe to say that was the worst year ever. But, y'know what... it would've been way worse without you guys. All of you. I guess this applies to the several other related Discord servers and such. Thank you all. First off, you brightened my days even when I was in the darkest of times. Jokey messages, discussing things that don't matter, memes, everything, you won't believe how much those things bring me joy. Second, you gave me advice with tons of stuff, my homework, my anxiety attack, my stupid "family", etc. You guys are so helpful. It's entirely possible I'd be in a darker place if you hadn't helped me with all of that. Third, you just helped me as a person. You've helped me learn how to be respectful and converse civilly. I'm sorry for all the things I said when I first joined NSM. I can see the world is much better place when you think positively. Once again, thank you all.

My New Years Resolution is to spend more time making sheets. I really enjoyed it when I made the few I did, and I'm excited to see what else I can try to transcribe. Anyways, that's all for now, thank you all, you guys are the best!
"Don't be nervous, be of service."
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

Splatoon Inkling

Happy new year to you too! I hope you have a great 2019!

BlackDragonSlayer

pretty much everyone i know said 2018 was a bad year for them

rip
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

2018 was pretty good, but only because college started for me ._.

Anyway, Shy, it's been a great time talking to you and seeing you grow over these past months, and here's to a far better 2019!!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Splatoon Inkling

2018 was a good year for me. I've learned a lot, and made some new really good friends, and learned a good way to deal with some bullies at my home school group. For the new year I'm going to be doing more piano, and I even started this awesome 52 week piano crash course by Duane Shinn, it's really fun! And thanks for the whole Ninsheetmusic community for all they do, and pieces they arrange!