THE Sixth NinSheetMusic Superlatives! RESULTS RELEASED

Started by E. Gadd Industries, December 02, 2018, 07:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: mikey on December 03, 2018, 05:00:22 AMGood idea snaelstrom

Ayyy gottem
Quotesnaelstrom
oh god he's actually doing it
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Libera

I would prefer Most Likely to Survive Galeem's Beam since it's a Nintendo reference.

WaluigiTime64

yeah and the thanos snap is just a luck thing, with around half of us being able to survive that

also a smash 5 meme is fitting right about now
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dudeman on December 03, 2018, 02:44:30 PM[Googles]

...what the actual hell
Basic rundown:
Smogon has their CAP (Create A Pokemon) program, that just recently released their 25th CAP, a trio of Pokemon that are supposed to be starters (basically like what I do with Fakemon except they actually have the expertise to make them usable, with sprites and official implementation into Pokemon Showdown). Yesterday, I posted a link to the CAP forum topic in the LLF Discord. Cue Noc saying "And ty for good nickname for maelstrom," and the rest is history.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dekkadeci

Quote from: Dudeman on December 03, 2018, 02:37:57 PM
Quote from: Yug_Guy on December 03, 2018, 01:46:34 PMI would like to officially propose "Most Likely to Survive Galeem's Beam" as a category. Anyone wanna second that?
Either that or Thanos's Snap. Whichever would be more recognizable.
I vote for Thanos's Snap; Smash Bros. 5 isn't out yet.

mikey

Quote from: Dekkadeci on December 03, 2018, 04:47:35 PMI vote for Thanos's Snap; Smash Bros. 5 isn't out yet.
we have the whole month for nominations
galeem's beam is definitely better imo since as waluigi time mentioned roughly half of us would survive anyway, when only a single character survived the light
unmotivated

Latios212

I suggest superlatives for Most Helpful and Best Musician and Best Administrator
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Latios212 on December 03, 2018, 09:01:23 PMBest Administrator
Aww, we love you, Latios!*

*this message has not published under duress or bribery

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

best admin would be funny solely because jamaha or manio would win despite neither being the admin
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

THE LIST HAS BEEN FINALIZED!!

Alrighty, on to the next phase! This is the nomination phase! In this phase, simply PM me here or Discord (although very preferably here) with the NinSheetMusic user(s) you nominate for each category! While you don't have to nominate someone for everything, do bear in mind that with as many categories as we have, please try to nominate someone for as many categories as you possibly can! If you have questions, PM me here or on Discord

The 3 users with the most nominations will be added as candidates for the voting round.

YOU HAVE 3 WEEKS TO COMPLETE THIS TASK.
THIS PHASE ENDS AT 11:59 PM EST ON 12/25/18.

See the OP for the finalized list.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Latios212

Shouldn't we be allowed multiple nominations for each category?
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: Latios212 on December 04, 2018, 09:07:03 PMShouldn't we be allowed multiple nominations for each category?
^ this. There were some superlatives last year that didn't have enough nominations to where they only had two nominees and I think we can avoid that a bit this year.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book