THE Sixth NinSheetMusic Superlatives! RESULTS RELEASED

Started by E. Gadd Industries, December 02, 2018, 07:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libera

Woo more superlatives!!  These were great; I'm looking forward to the final wave!

Nana1Popo2

I may not know you all well enough, but these are amazing! What a fun concept~
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Dekkadeci

Dang, I might have voted Olimar12345 for Best Composer if I could only find a single composition of his anywhere on the Internet.

...Can anyone provide a link to one of his compositions? Arrangements don't count.

Olimar12345

I don't really post scores to my originals on the internet tbn.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Latios212

how I think of E. Gadd preparing to write these

Keep up the great work, these are super entertaining to read :D (and thanks to everyone who voted me best arranger hehehe)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dekkadeci

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 20, 2019, 10:03:31 AMI don't really post scores to my originals on the internet tbn.
What about performance videos or Soundcloud audio files? Others must be nominating you for Best Composer for a reason....

E. Gadd Industries

THE SUPERLATIVES ARE NOW COMPLETE

Most Eloquent
I'm baaaaack!
"But you said that last time?"
In second place, we have E. Gadd Industries!
...wait one moment, I do not believe that to be correct. Why would you insinuate that I, E. Gadd Industries, could even have the capacity for such a quality as eloquence? It merely seems impossible...
Okay, but I'm back for a second time, so I'm more so back?
In first place, MaestroUGC! Maestro always speaks with an air of cool confidence and an elevated diction to boot! Why wouldn't he be the most eloquent?
[close]
[close]

Most Talented
"More so back? What's that even supposed to mean?"
In second place, WaluigiTime64!
Waluigi's shown his skills at composition many times over, and the same can be said of his arrangements! He's able to music his way through highly varied genres, motifs, styles, and all the while not existing! That seems like talent to me!
It means whatever I want it to mean, don't @ me
In first place, there's a tie between daj and SlowPokemon! daj has managed to run a very successful YouTube channel and just as active Discord server (with some pretty sweet admins ;)), and to top it all off, he's now studying law! What can't daj do?? And as far as Slow goes, he's been active on NinSheetMusic for nearly a decade and has managed to tolerate all of the antics the community has started. Imo, that's enough evidence to warrant the superlative, but why stop there? Slow's a pretty awesome artist (and reviews games like no one else can!), and he manages to find time to juggle the community with all the busy things that come with teaching college classes! (Whaaaat, stalking posts? Psh... idk what you're talking about) Also he musics well :D
[close]
[close]
...perhaps I overdid that one. Nah, it's fine.

Most Mysterious
"Excuse me? That makes no sense... perhaps you should've won frivolousest!"
In second place, we have ThatHiddenCharacter!
...I mean, it's in the name. ThatHIDDENCharacter? Need I say more?
Okay, how about I say "I'm baaaaaack!"? Will that work?
In first place... Bespinben!
Only the one who is truly most mysterious must also be the winner of "Most Likely to be a Ghost," and I'm not seeing th— oh wait...
Not much is known about Ben outside of the fact that he only appears at certain times of the week, although there doesn't appear to be a pattern. Or if someone happens to mention anything about... *looks around Pokémon Mystery Dungeon. Truly strange...
[close]
[close]

Most Datable
"Yeah, I can agree with that one. Despite the fact that you already ruined it and there's no way you can redeem yourself."
In second place, we have a tie between Dudeman and Rwars!
Both of these NSMers are pretty great and you can expect that if you go on a date with them, you will probably have a more or less decent kind of okay-ish time!
That's what you think! I've more than redeemed myself by hosting these superlatives!
In first place, we have daj!
You know what they always say, lawyers are the best people to go on dates with! Or was it entomologists... Crud, I messed that up. Oh well, daj is the type of person that you don't have to expect a more or less decent kind of okay-ish time when you go on a date with him! Instead, you can expect to probably have a more or less fairly decent kind of okay time!
[close]
[close]

Most Quotable
"Meh, hosting the superlatives, so what?"
In second place, Dudeman!
Dudeman's always making some sort of sarcastic remark that somehow manages to invade the minds of others, causing them to use the very same remark elsewhere! Oh no, it's too late! It's already started spreading!
[i
*scoffs[/i] "So what"? Really? Why don't YOU host them?]
In first place, InsigTurtle!
If I've seen it once, I've seen it a hundred times: the ever-present phrase "Go home, Insig, you're drunk." C'mon, he's just making more memorable quotes for everyone to steal have for later on!
[close]
[close]

Most Ridiculous
Wait, what was I making a joke about?
In second place, we have ShyYoshiGuy!
A Shy Guy and a Yoshi walk into a bar.
...yeah, that's all I have. Moving on!
No seriously, I can't be bothered to scroll up and see what the joke was
In first place, we have InsigTurtle!
Insig's conversations can get pretty ridiculous, be they about(?) super-mega-ultra-advanced organic chemistry or just comments that get responded to with "Go home, Insig, you're drunk."
[close]
[close]

Most ?? ?? ??
No, seriously, this took place about a day later, so I've forg
otten the running joke.
In second place, we have D3ath3657!
He's had quite the impact on both the forums and the server in just the short amount of time he's been here!
But in first place...
It's a tie between ShyYoshiGuy and King Sammer!
Shy's an enigma wrapped in a riddle surrounded by a mystery, but regardless, he's always willing to discuss about *checks Discord diacritics and Treeshroud Forest! And uh... King Sammer, well... he's uh...
Sammer's presence on NSM has been shrouded in controversy and confusion from the day he joined to the day he was never heard from again. Moving on!
[close]
[close]

The Very Best, Like No One Ever Was
"I wanna be kinda good...
Like other trainers are
BA BA BA
I'd catch them if I could,
I don't get very farrrrrrrrrr
I'll stand around and catch some bugs, I've got nothing to doooo BA BA BA
In second place, there's a tie between braix and Latios212!
Both of these Pokemon fanatics are so devoted, they even built their profiles around them!
We'll walk around and act like thugs, and then we'll lose to youuuuuuuuuuuu
In first place, we have BlackDragonSlayer!
Not only does he have a Pokemon Fusion Sprite thread, he's also a pretty grand storyteller in a certain Pokemon Mystery Dungeon-related Discord server I've caught wind of at some point ;)
[close]
[close]

Most Skilled Gamer
In second place...
E. Gadd Industries!
*checks number of deaths on the Minecraft server
...okay then. Meh, PC gaming isn't my forte. I guess this would be the time I should promote my Friday evening streams? :P Or
But in first place...
Olimar12345!
Olimar's well-versed in the sacred art of gaming, mastering everything from Pikmin to Splatoon to Super Mario! Hmmm... a master of the sacred gaming and music arts... a true NinSheetMusic warrior????
[close]
[close]

Most Woomy
This was one of the most hotly contested of the categories, often being tied throughout the entire voting period... But that tie broke...
In second place!
mikey!
Only mikey could be in competition for such a lofty title as Most Woomy, with his many requests to play Splatoon on Discord and his use of the @Woomy role, although that has decreased as far as I've seen... Oh no, he's slipping!
And that means, in first place...
Olimar12345!
If Olimar and his continuous use of Splatoon memes (and Marie worship?) isn't the definition of Most Woomy, then I don't know what would be! Actually I do, but I don't have to tell you that.
[close]
[close]

Most Likely to Survive Galeem's Beam
Colors weave into a spire of flame...
Distant sparks call to a past still unnamed
Bear this torch against the cold of the night
Search your soul and reawaken the undying liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
BlackDragonSlayer joins the fight!
BDS isn't afraid to hold back when it comes to black dragons! He won't stop until every black dragon cowers in fear at his name! (Red dragons on the other hand...)
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike I said, never mess with a taco truck going 79.4 mph in a 35 at 3AM on a Sunday night
Static stops the competition!
What's this??
CHALLENGER APPROACHING
WaluigiTime64 unexists the entire party!
Well, both NSMers are most definitely probably not likely to exist, and if you don't exist, well, then why would you be swept away by Galeem's beam? These are the things we have to keep in mind, people!
[close]
[close]

The Dankest of Memers
In second place...
Dudeman!
Dudeman's always had the most recent memes, and back when SiIvaGunner was big, we could always expect a recent rip being posted somewhere on the server! A moment of silence for what happened regarding that channel...
Okie, on to first place!
Yug_Guy!
One thing I like about the NinSheetMusic Discord Server is that I can get on after a long hard day of classes (or whatever the heck it is I choose to "spend" my time on) and I can count on a fresh meme or two to be in the channel to give me a much-needed laugh, and most of these are from Mr. Worldwide himself, Yug!
[close]
[close]

Best Presidential Candidate for 2028
In second place...
And representing the Birthday Party, we have MaestroUGC! Maestro will run this nation with an iron fist supreme benevolence and celebration! What a great leader!
And in first place...
Representing the Mario Party, it's E. Gadd Industries! Quick, let's all conveniently ignore the fact that he won't be 35 by 2028 and rally around him chanting his campaign slogan! Ready?
"E. Gadd for President 2028: Someday he'll invent something that doesn't suck!"
[close]
[close]

Best Mod Candidate for Next Tuesday
Second place goes to...
BlackDragonSlayer!
BDS is quite the NinSheetMusic veteran compared to much of the community, and so he'd do quite well in defusing hostile situations! The first step in serving in a position like that: know the community you are serving!
And in first place...
E. Gadd Industries!
"HEY! LATIOS! SO THIS IS THE BUTTON THAT DELETES THE FORUMS, YEAH? AND YOU'RE SAYING I SHOULD MOST DEFINITELY NOT TOUCH IT?? GOTCHA!" *Accidentally presses the button anyway
"Well crap..."
[close]
[close]

Most Likely to Nominate Themselves for This Superlative
In second place!
It's a tie between MaestroUGC and ShyYoshiGuy!
Well guess what! Only one of those two actually nominated themselves for this superlative and the other didn't even vote! So take that! Ha!
...moving on! If you didn't figure it out, Maestro was the one that didn't vote
And for first place!
mikey!
Yeah, he most definitely did. But apparently much of NinSheetMusic seems to agree, so does that make the award illegitimate? If not this one, then...
[close]
[close]

Most Likely to Not Win This Superlative
This one is most definitely here just to mess with you
In second place, we have ThatHiddenCharacter!
But he got second place, so he indeed didn't win this superlative, which would make him the most likely to not get it, which would also put him as first place, but then he would get the superlative, so then he couldn't be the most likely to not win it...!
*E._Gadd_Industries.exe has stopped working
*The nominations must be postponed for next year
In first place, we have Tobbeh_99!
WAIT. WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? THE HOST HAS BROKEN DOWN, WE CANNOT CONTINUE, LEST WE RUN THE RISK OF TERRIBLE THINGS HAPPENING!
Also of course Tobbeh couldn't win this! He's too busy over in the Politics thread and musing over Smash Bros.!
[close]
[close]

Most LIkely to Win Most "NSM Superlatives"
*The empty void in front of you seems to stare at you confusedly
<filler text>
SYSTEM REQUIRES A REBOOT. REBOOTING AUTOMATICALLY IN 10 SECONDS.

[  ]Reboot         [  ]Postpone         >Cancel

REBOOT CANCELLED. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??

Dudeman gets second place! I can't be bothered to count the number of winners atm, but all of you stat-crunching people can have a go at it! Dudeman has appeared quite a bit...

W̶̦̳̬̗̬̝͚̮͉͈̉̀̈́̂́͛̆̇̏̃̽́̀̋̽h̸̢̻͈͚̺̗̜͙̫͙̠͇͚͇̎̎̊͑͊̅́̍͌͆̊͗̌͝͝a̵̝͎̰̱͕͒̉̏͐͊̒͝t̶̛̤̫̟͉͚̻͉͈͂͗̊̎͗̀͐̽̈́̽̅̿̕͘ ̷̛̦̳̻̏̾́̎̀̐̇̏́́̅̌̚͝ḣ̶͙̣̼̲̥̤̦̤̹̥̭̪̐̔́̄͐̌̎͗̚a̵̡̢̯̦̬͉̮̯̜̗̰̘̥̪͎͊͜v̵̢̢͓̣̟̗͖͙͇̹̼̮͂́̕͠é̸͉̜̣̭͔͕̬̊̚͝ ̸̧̠̦̥̹̻̖̪̜̪̰̺͉̼͇͙̄̉̒̓̾͒͂͆͆͆͗̏̀͘̕y̸̧̞͌̽̈́ơ̵̰̜̬̦͖̿̈́͛̄͑̽̓̋̈̂̈́̄ư̴̥̗̗̮̯͔̥̠͙̞̜̤͕̯͈͒̔̌͂̾́̒̓̅̓͐̕͝͝ ̴̛̠̘̥̻̤̬̤̳̙̫͎̀̒́̒̾̀͘d̷̛̻͐́̍̇͐̍̈́́̔͠o̶̢̼̩̜͚͈͇̭̬̱̦̠͓͕̓͂́̄̏̾̂̽͐͘n̵̢̹̪̥̫̻̥̭͈̟̺͔̖̉͐͋̊͐̀̍͗̊̂̊́͝ê̶̢̧̧̻̻̞͉̘͇̘̳̞͉̟͉͎̈́͂̔̉̀̏̒̾̔̎̑̆͌́͝?̸̨̣̩̺̹͎̬̝͇̲̯̋̆͌̀͒̒̏̔̑̑̅̅̚ͅͅ?̸͈͕̀̒̄̒̈́̓̈́̀̒͌̕̕̕͜͠ͅ?̵̧̢̱̤̒̃̐̀̒̂͋̂̊̓̊͝͠

In first place, we have Olimar12345!
He is indeed a true NinSheetMusic Master of the Sacred Arts of Video Games and Musicing™, so why wouldn't he win the most?
[close]
[close]

Everything... i̴t̶ ̶i̵s̷...̷ b̵̺͇͛r̵̳̃ͅȅ̴̯a̸̳̗͛̀̈k̶̦̜̣̽̓ḯ̸͖͙͑̿͜n̸̹͛g̴̢͚̉͐...̷͙͓̔ ä̴̝̝́́͐̾̉̿̓͝p̸̊͜a̶̝̩̫̬̭̞͛̾̔̂̾̊̆ŕ̴̨͙̖̺̾̅̀̀̆̚͠t̷̡̰̙̗̤̄̾̋̇͛͛̎͌.̵̛̘̭͔͕͓͕̰̬̃͆̄.̵̹̝͓̭̻̿̓͛.̷̗̗͖͓͇̦͊̈́͂͑̀͜

Most Likely to Host Next Year's(?) "NSM Superlatives"

W̵̧̧͕̯̳͙̘̳͚͋̑h̵̨̤͚̆̌́͆̒ỷ̸͇͈͉̾̃͆͘ ̸̢̨̺͕̗̗́̋́d̷̻͇̪̝̩͋̽͋͒̕ỏ̴̗͖͚̺̬̞͉̔̎̈̈́ ̴̱̼͇̉͆͘̕͜y̸̦͍̍̊̀̑ơ̶̤̩̞̼͉͎̬̔̽͛̎̾͌̊̕ǘ̴͉͆̈́̓̃̔͂͋͘ ̶͖̝͇̓͒͒̒i̷̧͕̱̍̋̑͗̇̀̎͜n̵̺͈͖̟̭͖̆̏s̴̨̘̦̠̓͐̎͆ͅȉ̴̹̠̻̖͓̇̔͐s̶̠̘̗̱̭̟͎̀̓̂͑͋́ͅț̷̝͙̈͌ ̶̛͎̣͍̜͉͔̟̄̈̎̎̾̂̕ő̴̮̊ň̸̡͇͈̥̣̳̖̅͋͜͜ ̵̻͓̹̹͆̊͗̅̈̀̚c̵͍̘̜̟̈́̍̊ŏ̶͕̈́̉̅̚͝n̵̤͇̰̭͇̖̫͚̅̓̌͐̾͌͝ͅt̴̲̺͗͛͜͝į̵̨̛͕͇̬͔̓͐̃̑̑̋̏̉͜ṉ̷̳̼̯̩̫͑̚ư̷͇͔̜̣̹i̶̲̟̇̓̾̈́͛͘n̷̼͛̈ģ̸̫̥̘̟̱͗͂̀̊̾̈́̚?̸̧́͐̓͜

In second place, we have LeviR.star!
Levi's a pretty chill guy all-around! All he needs now is the time to take on such a big endeavor...

Ỵ̵̡̱͔͚̼͚̊͛̓̏̈́͂ͅọ̸̓͊́̋̒̐͘͝͠ŭ̸̧̖̪̖͖̯͉̺̜̠̹͔͉̔̈́͋̾̋̋ ̷͕͙͓͈̲̃̾͒̓͌̾̿̈́̏̈̊̚͠j̸̥̝͑͂̈́̌͆͊́̓͒͜u̶̠͍̗̘͌̀̈́̆̍́̚s̵̞̱̗͉̜̯̳͚͖̖̝̉̈́͌̓̔̀́̈́̈́͠ţ̸̻̼͎̹͇̖͖̩̝̼͆͆ ̴̲̈́̈́̔̿́̇͘͝w̶̼̋̈́a̴̡̖͉̫͗̾͗̒̽̕͠n̵̗͇̣͔̈́̊͐̇̒̇͆̅̽̽̊̚̚t̷̥͖͚̹͚̹̱̐͑̽̅̐̅̑͜ͅ ̵̜̎̔̿̌̐̓̚ṯ̶̡̨̹̙̯̖̞͍͍̱̯̐̄́̽̓̿͑̅̋̽͘͝o̸̡̞̙͖̥͎͇̞̤̥̒͗̇̌͗̋ ̸̞̫͇͙̩͉̃͆̒͝ṣ̵̆̈́̃͆̿͝ě̷̗̥͈̖̪͂̐̈́̈͛͂͋͆̾͐̕͝e̵̗͖̳̼͉̱̹̓̀̅̆̎̽̿̊̾͠ ̶̱͙̻̬͙͚͇͌̎͆̈́́̈́̈́͌̍͋̓͠m̷̤͍̟̜͍͕̩͈͇̎̈́̓̿͛̕e̵̢͇̱̟̯͎̙̍͠ ̶̤̼̜̯̞̩̬̑͆͊̊̕͝ş̸̪͕͇̙̤͇̝͑̋̔̔̑̾̊́͌̊͠ư̷̰͔̙̖͙͕̖̳͊͒̓̉̆̈̚͘f̷̗͗̾̀͆̈́͠͠f̵̡͖̺̤̗̪͇͊e̶̥̯̹̞͊͌̔̓̎̀̔̊͐̅́̿̓r̸̦̈́̊̿̂͘.̷̧͙͙̞͚̘̱͎͆́̆̆̎.̴̧̨̤̲̲͚̭̱͉̱̪͌̈̃̾̌̽̿́ͅ.̵̨̻̩͕͍̦̗̮̃͊͒̔̒̑͌͂͆̆̇̔

In first place, we have InsigTurtle!
Insig's got the personality that these superlatives need, and a good sense of humor to boot! (Unlike mine... huehuehue) bUT tHaT'S noT All! He's already an experienced NSMer and a staff member, so he knows about everything that happens in this community! Everything...
[close]
[close]

Egg
Olimar12345!
no
[close]
[close]

*Forcing reboot
Rebooting...
Rebooting complete. Please proceed with caution.

What a year for superlatives, amirite?? A whole 51 of them... congratz to everyone who won, thank you everyone for participating! Thank you for being patient with me as I adjusted to the spring semester of my freshman year in college! And THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME HOST!!!

Until next time~
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Yug_Guy

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on January 23, 2019, 09:04:26 PMThe Dankest of Memers
In second place...
Dudeman!
Dudeman's always had the most recent memes, and back when SiIvaGunner was big, we could always expect a recent rip being posted somewhere on the server! A moment of silence for what happened regarding that channel...
Okie, on to first place!
Yug_Guy!
One thing I like about the NinSheetMusic Discord Server is that I can get on after a long hard day of classes (or whatever the heck it is I choose to "spend" my time on) and I can count on a fresh meme or two to be in the channel to give me a much-needed laugh, and most of these are from Mr. Worldwide himself, Yug!
[close]
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Dohoho! Thank you for the award, for the runner-up spots, and a special thanks to E. Gadd for his amazing write-ups!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

unmotivated

SlowPokemon

This is easily the most positive and fun superlatives we've done in a long time. The way E. Gadd did the results was fun to read. Nice hosting!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Libera

Thanks to everyone who nominated and voted!  And also an even bigger thanks to E. Gadd Industries for taking the time to do this, it was great fun!

I'd just like to say that I am both interested in and terrified by a superlatives ran by Insig.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 23, 2019, 09:39:03 PMDohoho! Thank you for the award, for the runner-up spots, and a special thanks to E. Gadd for his amazing write-ups!

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 24, 2019, 06:19:09 AMThis is easily the most positive and fun superlatives we've done in a long time. The way E. Gadd did the results was fun to read. Nice hosting!

Quote from: Libera on January 24, 2019, 12:04:21 PMThanks to everyone who nominated and voted!  And also an even bigger thanks to E. Gadd Industries for taking the time to do this, it was great fun!

:DDD Ahhhh thank you all! It really means a lot! I'm not gonna say I enjoyed every minute of making these, but overall, I had a lot of fun coming up with material to make things more fun! Something I'd do again if people nominate me (and there's a reduction in number of superlatives heh)

Quote from: Dudeman on January 24, 2019, 10:52:29 AMI appreciate the reference to Try To Catch A Few.
I see you're a man of culture
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]