Series: Donkey Kong
Game: Donkey Kong Country
Console: Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: Bonus Room Blitz
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Yug Guy

Replacement Information:

Links to Existing Sheet: MUS | MIDI | PDF
Replacement Type: Challenge (new arranger)

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Yug_Guy

Libera

'Chimp sounds'

-Accidentals:  I'd change the Eb in bar 6 to a D#.  In bar 8 I'd change the first Eb to a D# (but not the second) and the first Bb to an A# (but not the second).
-In bars 2 and 3 the last quaver sounds like two semiquavers to me, but what you've written might be easier to play.  Let me know what you think.
-Consider whether staccatos on semiquavers are really necessary.
-Since those notes are tuned exactly as you've written them, are the x noteheads necessary?

I approve of these chimp noises, good work.

Latios212

This is an awesome song, I love David Wise's stuff even though I've never played DKC or anything.

Good arrangement, and I agree with everything Libera said above. Only other suggestion I have is to put a double barline at m. 2 (the segno).
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Libera on December 07, 2018, 04:15:42 PM-Accidentals:  I'd change the Eb in bar 6 to a D#.  In bar 8 I'd change the first Eb to a D# (but not the second) and the first Bb to an A# (but not the second).
-In bars 2 and 3 the last quaver sounds like two semiquavers to me, but what you've written might be easier to play.  Let me know what you think.
-Consider whether staccatos on semiquavers are really necessary.
Quote from: Latios212 on December 09, 2018, 04:40:39 PMOnly other suggestion I have is to put a double barline at m. 2 (the segno).
Fixed.

Quote from: Libera on December 07, 2018, 04:15:42 PM-Since those notes are tuned exactly as you've written them, are the x noteheads necessary?
I have it that way to more or less signify that "this is not to be played on the piano". (At least, that's the intention)

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta