News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Replacement for "Holy CRAP!!!!!"?

Started by Dekudude, July 16, 2008, 01:25:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

Golly gee whilikers, Batman!

E-GHAD!

Great scotts!

etc

Brawler4Ever

"HOLY DOG CRAP?"
"O. M. G."
"DUDE?" or "DUDE!" (not the user, Dude, just a random "dude")  :P
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Dude

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on July 25, 2008, 09:23:11 PM"DUDE?" or "DUDE!" (not the user, Dude, just a random "dude")  :P

Thx for making that clear :P

Palagerini

Quote from: Dude on July 26, 2008, 10:11:02 AM
Quote from: Brawler4Ever on July 25, 2008, 09:23:11 PM"DUDE?" or "DUDE!" (not the user, Dude, just a random "dude")  :P

Thx for making that clear :P
yea dude =P (pun intended)
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

scooterulez

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ZeldaFan

Barnacles!
Tartar Sauce!  :P

Dang crap it

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

SuperFireKirby

iDOWN

FALCON... PAWNCH!

EDIT

Dude: "Great googly moogly" is from a Nick Jr. show. Your friend didn't make it up. :P

SuperFireKirby