News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

SUPER SMASH BROTHERS

Started by Latios212, December 06, 2018, 08:06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swimswamit

Not on either side but that miyamoto quote doesn't really work there, "a rushed game is bad forever". Skipping the submission process to get a sheet in by the release date for smash is the definition of rushed..

Dudeman

D3ath, I get that you're frustrated about what appears to be favoritism in your eyes, but passive-aggressively complaining about a lack of feedback or progress on your submissions on an update announcement post is NOT the proper way to go about getting more. It's disrespectful to the arrangers who did work on this update and it's disrespectful to the staff who put it together. You're always free to ask for feedback directly via bumping the Submission board, or PM'ing an Updater, or sending some messages on Discord. Doing it this way is neither constructive nor mature. Please stop.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Splatoon Inkling

Happy smashing y'all! I've been waiting for this day for so long!  ;D I'll see you guys on the battlefield soon!

Khunjund

Quote from: Dudeman on December 07, 2018, 09:37:20 AMD3ath, I get that you're frustrated about what appears to be favoritism in your eyes, but passive-aggressively complaining about a lack of feedback or progress on your submissions on an update announcement post is NOT the proper way to go about getting more. It's disrespectful to the arrangers who did work on this update and it's disrespectful to the staff who put it together. You're always free to ask for feedback directly via bumping the Submission board, or PM'ing an Updater, or sending some messages on Discord. Doing it this way is neither constructive nor mature. Please stop.

You're right, this isn't where I should bring this up. I was fuming after seeing this update, and I made a rash decision. I apologize for any disrespect, as well as for souring the mood. I haven't checked many sheets, but I'm sure it's all good work considering the zeal that went into it.

That being said, I've made this into a full post in the Feedback message board. Since this is where such a post is supposed to go, I expect abundant and prompt feedback, ideally from multiple staff members.
Please stop making lists using hyphens.

ShyYoshiGuy

Looks like someone's in trouble.... Oh no.
"Don't be nervous, be of service."
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

LeviR.star

Why don't you guys go play some Smash
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

mikey

They can't, there's no thread for it
unmotivated

TheresaAlvarez

We can probably expect something from uprising. I don't know what because I don't have the game.

Splatoon Inkling

Final destination, no items, fox only.