News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Potential Winter Update

Started by Libera, December 09, 2018, 04:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libera

How would people feel about a winter update sometime soon?  You're probably wondering exactly what that entails, so I'll try to make it clear.  It will probably take a form similar to the recent Smash update.

-The project thread will be open for approximately a week with a strict deadline of the winter solstice.
-In the thread, you will be able to submit any wintry-themed sheets.  The process will be pretty much identical to the standard submission process (every sheet will require checks from two updaters).
-Due to the timed nature of the project, we won't be able to guarantee that every sheet posted in the thread will get in.  (That being said, we managed to get every sheet that was posted into the Smash update, so we'll certainly be trying to do the same here!)
-For our friends in the southern hemisphere, if you'd like to submit a few summer themed sheets as well, that'd be OK too.

If you could let me know whether this is something you'd like to see (via PM'ing me on the forums or on discord) that'd be great!  Since we're working on a tightish schedule, it would be great if those responses could be sent in the next 72 hours to give time to get everything ready if need be.  Also if you've got any questions, I'll be happy to answer them.

Stay frosty, everyone!

Winter

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Winter

InsigTurtle

What kind of potential are we talking about? Gravitational potential? Electric potential?

Winter

E. Gadd Industries

Tfw you have almost entirely summer sheets but don't live in the Southern Hemisphere...
But you're going to submit a summer-y sheet anyway >:D
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Libera

Alright, I only got positive responses to this, so I'm going to go ahead.  I'll put up the project thread shortly.  Stay tuned!