Need help hearing 1 note (bass note), if it's right or not

Started by Tobbeh99, January 17, 2019, 12:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobbeh99

Hi I'm arranging Requiem for the Gods from Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. And there's 1 note that I don't know if it's right or not.

[Sheet Music]

At m.47 (second measure in part E), does the bass change to E (from F) or does it not change at all. Does the bass go down F-E-D (m.46-48), or does it stay still on F for 2 measures (m.46-47), and then D (m.48). It would make sense harmonically if it went down to E (F-E-D), but I don't think it does it, but I don't know. So would be nice if someone helped me out. And y, I think that it stays still on F (or fades away the F, and then the organ plays Bb-A-G (then D)) but I have trouble hearing which one is correct.

(it's around 1:40)
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Khunjund

As far as I can tell, the bass plays F in measure 46, goes up to A in measure 47, then down to D in measure 48.

Also, I think the low organ part has an A on the first beat of measure 48, before dropping to D on the second.
Please stop making lists using hyphens.

Tobbeh99

A? Not Bb or C. Can't really hear what that low choir bass sings. And y you're right about that organ but I still want to keep it the way I got it (think it's best on piano.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh