Need a Zelda Music Expert!!!!

Started by Sirus, July 27, 2008, 12:15:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirus

actually i just need someone who can tell me exactly which songs are in this medley

MP3

this is what i got so far 

Legend of zelda Title/Main Theme
Dungeon Theme
Darkworld
Legend of Zelda main theme (+ending)

there arent that many songs as there are ellipses but plz can someone tell what songs are in the medley

Brian

0:00-1:27 Legend of Zelda Title Screen
1:28-1:46 Dungeon Theme
1:47-2:33 Title Screen (Zelda II)
2:34-3:03 time of the falling rain (a Link to the Past)
3:03-3:17 The popular Main Theme / Overworld :P
3:18-3:56 Dark Overworld
3:57-4:27 Ballad of the Windfish (Link's Awakening)
4:27-end The main theme once again with some improvisation.

You won't believe the time I spent listening to the entire soundtrack from every LoZ titles. Btw, I'm working on a medley as well for piano. Do you want me to make a string quintet also? I've been struggling with the piano arrangement due to physical constraints and limitations.

Sirus

thx brian!!!!
ur awesome
actually i was gonna make this arrangement myself
just needed a spurt....
but thx for the offer

PS when ur done with yours can u show me id love to hear urs  :D

Brian

Sure thing. You can arrange it, but if you try to practice that song on your er.. I forgot which string instrument you played, then you'll end up getting used to it that you'll have a difficult time adjusting to my arrangement (don't blame me if it's in a different key sig). I really would like to see someone perform my arrangement. Since it'll be exclusive, I'll PM you the sheet when it's finished.

Sirus

ok thx
i dont know if i cant perform yours ill try but my ensemble is split up (1 violin/1 cello in high school, 1 violin in japan, etc.)

Brian

eh? so it's 2 violins and one cello? My arrangement is 2 violins, 1 viola, a cello, and a contrabass. Oh well... Go hire some people lol.

Nakah

I think John Williams composed this, originally.

Sirus

actually 2 violins 2 cellos
with an additional 2 violin 1 viola 1 cello version

john williams? what the heck?

Nakah

Sirus

lol
no i thinks this is koji kondo except for the third song

BlueFlameDude

i would like... no NEED that in a MIDI!!!! someone... anyone...
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

Sirus

trust me i looked everywhere for the midi so itll make my arranging easier but no midi found
unless i convert it but... that is ....  :P

Brian

Here's part 1 of my medley arrangement, and it's in mp3; You'll get the Mus once I finish everything but for now it'll be a sneak peek. I decided to make it Quintet + Piano. It sounds wonderful :P This has got to be my best work yet. Part 1 is only 1/6 of the entire medley.

http://www.mediafire.com/?amg2q5x9iga

0:00-0:11 Title Screen (Legend of Zelda)
0:12-0:51 Overworld (Legend of Zelda)
0:52-1:27 BGM59 (Phantom Hourglass) and Overworld (A Link to the Past)
1:27-1:59 Game Demo (Windwaker)
1:59-2:48 Ocean (Phantom Hourglass)
2:48-3:02 Ocean (Phantom Hourglass and Windwaker)
3:02-3:56 Overworld (Twilight Princess)
3:56-4:50 Hyrule Fields (Ocarina of Time)

random_goldfish

Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

killers4793

how long will it take cause i wouldnt mind taking it to my orchestra teacher when school starts