News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

[SWITCH] Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - "The Light Realm: Prologue" by FiveNineSquared

Started by Zeta, January 31, 2019, 01:28:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Super Smash Bros.
Game: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Console: Nintendo Switch
Title: The Light Realm: Prologue
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: FiveNineSquared

[attachment deleted by admin]

FiveNineSquared

hello it me again
There will probably be formatting errors which i can't fix on Finale Notepad.

Static

Great song, and a really cool arrangement. Just a few things:
  • General note/dynamic/articulation/slur/other stuff placement has been adjusted to give some parts a little more breathing room, but everything is still nice and compact on 2 pages.
  • Measures 13 & 17 RH Beat 1.75: There are 2 Gs in both these spots that overlap when they should be F and G.
  • Measure 20: Deleted the pedal bracket since the other pedal marking was already there.
  • Measures 23 & 25: I flipped some of the 2nd layer notes up (like you did in one of the spots here) to allow for more space for the pedal markings.
  • Measure 35: The Bn should be a Bb, so I changed it. I think it sounds a little too harsh when its up there next to the A, so it might be good to move some of the notes around. It's up to you though.

I went ahead and replaced the files for you with these changes I made.

Latios212

Iterated on the above file with some more spacing adjustments and the like, fixed a couple of weird things that got messed up in the import.

Looks awesome!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

FiveNineSquared

Thanks guys!

I decided to remove the lower An in the last bar to reduce the dissonance a little, and shift up one articulation.

Zeta