Console: Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: Town 2 (Unreleased Track)
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Static

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Static

Latios212

Ah, nice piece. Thanks for introducing me to it!

I do feel like this sheet would be better in 4/4 with note durations halved, but it's your decision.

Only other thing I have to say is that some of the ties in places like 19 and 29-30 are pretty crushed. Might want to poke those around a bit.

Anyway, here's an approval!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Static

Quote from: Latios212 on February 02, 2019, 08:26:16 PMI do feel like this sheet would be better in 4/4 with note durations halved, but it's your decision.
I felt this song as having a more quick pace, and when the bass drum comes in later on, I really feel it as a 2-beat pattern rather than 4.

Quote from: Latios212 on February 02, 2019, 08:26:16 PMOnly other thing I have to say is that some of the ties in places like 19 and 29-30 are pretty crushed. Might want to poke those around a bit.
I messed around a bit here and in other spots, it should be a bit better now. Or at least, better than it was before.

In addition to this, I changed the F#s in measures 35 and 51 to As and the E in m39 to a G#.

Libera

So I agree with Latios on halving the note lengths, less so on it being in 4/4 (I think I don't really have a preference one way or the other).  But if you want to keep as you have then fair enough.

Other things:
-The ties don't look very even throughout and some of them are quite short on space.  It's probably caused by having so many measures per system, but the only way to alleviate that would be to go to three pages.  If you want to keep the distribution as is, you should got through and manually fix them (which will be a bit of a pain but I'm not sure what else you can do.)
For example of the 'unevenness'
this (bar 8):
Spoiler
You cannot view this attachment.
[close]
compared to this (bar 46)
Spoiler
You cannot view this attachment.
[close]
-The bar numbers are really huge compared to the rest of the sheet.  Not sure what's caused that...

Everything else looks fine to me.

Static

I think I'm still gonna keep the notes/timesig like I have it currently.

I actually originally had this on 3 pages, but it seemed like there was enough space to squish everything down to 2. I re-stretched the sheet though, so there's a lot more room for the ties.

Libera

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Libera.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot