TWG I Post Game

Started by Nakah, July 28, 2008, 01:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

The game's officially over. The Werewolves have won due to equal amount of humans vs wolves. This thread is where all players can discuss what happened in the game. I have some brief comments about the game. The statistics are as follows:

The Player List:

1. Concerto No. 20 in D minor-Guardian
   2. Dude-dudejrulz-Wolf
   3. EnR-RyanFFR-Human
   4. Brawler4Ever-Human
   5. DaveytheRebel-DaveyHauffe-Human
   6. Jamaha-Wolf
   7. Dekudude-DaDekudude-Seer
   8. Pumpy_Heart-pumpyheart-Human
   9. Sirus-Human
   10. HugoMeister-hugomeister576-Wolf
   11. HungryDragon-Human
   12. Super Zombie-Human

Comments: The game began with what I had expected. Everyone was being very over-analytical and bringing out the possibilities of other's being wolves(This is after Brawler4Ever being wolved Night 1). Day1, Sirus was wolfed the classic way of pleading not to be killed. This should be an example for everyone. You won't be human in the eyes of other players without a defense that makes sense. What Sirus did was ensure his death by using "I swear I'm not a wolf, you must believe me." as his defense. Better defenses came as the game progressed.

The next few death were fair, the wolves were working silently while the humans came into the chat occasionally and posted in the thread. This inactivity game the wolves a huge advantage. If the humans had been more active in the sense of communicating with other players more, I believe the game would have been won by humans. Nevertheless, they did begin to become reasonable near the end of the game, which I am proud to see happen so early in a first time TWG.

Near the end of the game, Dekudude claimed Gaurdian. I feel as though this was an unecesssary move. With a guardian to protect him, Dekudude could have easily came out as the Seer and said that the guardian was protecting him. It would have been easier and more believable in my opinion, rather than cloaking the truth with yet another lie.

Then after the death of Dekudude by lynch, the wolves wolfed Davey(Hugo's idea). This pointed to every human that Dude was a wolf and taking care of the threat. What suprised me was how dead on perfect Hugo's defense was. It showed the possibility of Dude being framed, which while the odds of Dude were greater, the possibility was still very realistic. For this reason, I grant MVP to HugoMeister. This was a great defense and did shift part of the suspicion from dude, partly, I say. I would have most likely used this defense in a more elaborate an detailed way, but Hugo hit it dead on.

Then came the insta. I don't know why everyone decided to lynch Concerto without any reason. To be honest, all three wolves bandwagon'd Hugo and then the extra not-paying-attention vote came from HungryDragon. Little did everyone know, that was the game. The insta is more than 50% of the votes. That made 4/7 of the player's votes. With Concerto now dead, there were 6 players remaining. Three humans and three wolvs leads to the automatic win of the wolves, as known throughout most of the internet that plays TWG, and stated in the rules.

I think I only have a few more things to say. While the game itself seemed rather hopeless to the hiumans, and they made decisions that honestly made me laugh a little bit. Each team had an advantage against one another, and from my standpoint, I thought the humans had it in the bag up until Day 3 when they were lynching Concerto.

I'll leave the rest of the details for you guys to discuss. I think it was a great first game, for everyone. If you guys want to play again, I'll be happy to host another game.

The End

HungryDragon

>.< me and my miscountingness...

I had figured though Jamaha was a wolf and was 50/50 split on Dude...

*leaves to never be seen again*
Credit to Strecno for the avatar! | MY SUBMISSION THREAD

Nakah

Nonsense, you learned from your mistake. Play again, it's how you get better. I was horrible my first TWG.

HungryDragon

I'll see about next round  ::)

pumpy_heart

Haha. I befriended Hugo day 1. haha.
Thats all I have to say. I chose someone at least...

Brawler4Ever

Those stories are awesome. Good job, Nakah.
Where's the next kingdom/area that we're going to?
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Nakah

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on July 28, 2008, 02:45:38 PMThose stories are awesome. Good job, Nakah.
Where's the next kingdom/area that we're going to?

Thanks. Read the last wording more carefully, the end part of the story. I can't tell where the next game will be(if everyone wants to play again), it's a secret.

Super Zombie

I'd just like to say, SEE? TOLD YA SO!

At the beginning of the game we didn't have any evidence that pointed to anyone. So we voted for random people, which is generally how TWG starts out. But I was amazed that you voted for Concerto when it was so much more probable that it was Dude! And it wasn't much of a secret that JaMaHa was a wolf. Ah, well, it was fun.

I'd like to play again ASAP.

Nakah

Also, I'm only going to host a few more games, one or two at max. Then, if someone else wants to try hosting afterwards, we'll do that. I'll play, if that happens.

HungryDragon

Quote from: Nakah on July 28, 2008, 03:45:32 PMAlso, I'm only going to host a few more games, one or two at max. Then, if someone else wants to try hosting afterwards, we'll do that. I'll play, if that happens.
I wouldn't mind hosting but... we'll see

Dekudude

XD Seriously, why DID everyone vote for Concerto?

HugoMeister

Well, I voted Concerto because EnR originally said Concerto. I thought I could use that to save Dude. Then he changed it to Dude, so Dude and JaMaHa both voted Concerto also to try and save Dude. Then HungryDragon came along, idk why he did.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: Concerto in the Mushroom KingdomOh noes!  2 more votes for me and I'm dead.  Come on, make it interesting, make me and dude have the same amount of votes

Bad counting +/\= ::)
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Super Zombie

Well, if I were in a village, and there were two people saying someone was a murderer, and then the next day they both wound up dead, I wouldn't say "Well that person might just be framed so let's instead kill someone that we randomly pick and let the other person go. Also, if Dude had been voted, I probably would have been wolfed next, but if I wasn't, I would have tried to get JaMaHa lynched. Did anyone forget that he was tied for lynching? That's a better bet than Concerto that he's a wolf.

Nakah

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on July 29, 2008, 06:23:43 AM
Quote from: Concerto in the Mushroom KingdomOh noes!  2 more votes for me and I'm dead.  Come on, make it interesting, make me and dude have the same amount of votes

Bad counting +/\= ::)

No his counting was correct, two more votes came and meant insta.