News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Chuck Norris Topic

Started by SuperFireKirby, July 28, 2008, 05:35:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which is the deadliest and most effective?

Magic
14 (26.4%)
Modern Weapons( this includes bombs)
3 (5.7%)
Chuck Norris
36 (67.9%)

Total Members Voted: 53

SuperFireKirby

The only topic that's so tough that under its beard there's no chin... just another fist.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Composer #40

Quote from: Lute from Fire Emblem: The Sacred StonesMagic can pierce the thickest armor and strongest hide.

Even though I agree with this, magic and weapons together (magical weapons for short) would pwn.

It happens Every. Day!

PseudoMario16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Dude

Chuck Norris is a pussy >_>

Magic is awesome, but only if it's the Final Fantasy type magic. Not any of that shitty wand crap.

Composer #40

Awfully tired of this Chuck Norris shit. If you believe in him so much, make him catch Osama, only then will I appreciate his person besides his show.  

It happens Every. Day!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

The-Real-Link

Chuck Norris with Magical Bombs!!!

SuperFireKirby

bUt I think that Guns and Bombs beat magic just because all you have to do to ill a magic user is throw an impact grenade at him.

Composer #40

There's shield magic but that depends on the strength of the user. 

It happens Every. Day!

MasterPenguin

Chuck Norris can run so fast, he can punch himself in the back.

Seriously, how are you supposed to kill someone who can do that?

SuperFireKirby

Jesus may have walked on water, but Chuck Norris can swim through land.

KefkaticFanatic

I'd like to see you try reflecting a nuke.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Chuck Norris is such an animal that he eats captian crunch out of a racoon skull while wrestling a bear three hundred mile out in the wilderness.

HugoMeister

........ok........

Personally, I think if any of the three collided, there would be a mass explosion and everything within a 20 mile radius would die. So I really can't pick. =/

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: HugoMeister on July 30, 2008, 04:37:11 PM........ok........

Personally, I think if any of the three collided, there would be a mass explosion and everything within a 20 mile radius would die.

And the only thing left would be Mr.T.