[DELETED] [GEN] Sonic & Knuckles - "Flying Battery Act 1 (Two Pianos)" by Crafty_Potatoes

Started by Zeta, February 11, 2019, 07:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Sonic
Game: Sonic & Knuckles
Console: Sega Genesis
Title: Flying Battery Act 1
Instrumentation Two Pianos
Arranger: Crafty_Potatoes

Dudeman

Put YouTube tags around a link to the video, like so (but without the spaces in the brackets):
[ youtube ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sampleysample[ /youtube ]
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Crafty_Potatoes

Anyone who wants to make it better is allowed to.  ;D

Latios212

Sorry for the wait! This looks like a very solid transcription, nice work!

I do think this could be a bit better optimized for two pianos though. The first piano plays a single line and is largely empty most of the time while the second piano has quite busy left hand and right hand parts. It may be better to swap some parts to ease the load on piano 2 and give piano 1 some more stuff to do. If you want suggestions, don't hesitate to ask.

Also, everything is shifted over by a quarter note. There should be a pickup measure containing the first four 16th notes.

Quote from: Crafty_Potatoes on February 11, 2019, 07:48:23 PMAnyone who wants to make it better is allowed to.  ;D
I may pick this up if I find some extra time in the next few weeks, but no promises yet! (If you or anyone else wants to try implementing the above feedback, please go right ahead).
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Latios212

I'm going to archive this one for now on the basis of inactivity. Crafty_Potatoes, if you still would like to see this one through, do feel free to reach out or resubmit ready for discussion!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle