News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Super Mario Maker 2!

Started by Splatoon Inkling, February 13, 2019, 06:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Splatoon Inkling

Oh my goodness! I am so excited for Super Mario Maker 2! They added so many things that really seemed to be missing in the first! New enemies, new courses, and worlds, (love the Mario 3d world.) Can't wait for June!
Seriously is an amazing addition to the switch, R.I.P. Wii U.

Bobbythekid21

Omg, this looks freakn' awesome, I'm so excited. I was actually hoping for a 3D Mario Maker. That would be amazing.
333,331 is a prime number.
Spoiler
Quote from: Bobbythekid21 on February 24, 2019, 01:03:24 PM
Well, I'll just stick around for now and be helpful.
I'm gonna hold myself to it by constantly reminding myself of it.
[close]

Sebastian

This game does look pretty awesome.

cashwarrior1

Ross from Game Grumps is getting a paid month to make Mario maker levels, lol. He makes rage inducing levels

Yug_Guy

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on February 15, 2019, 04:34:25 PMRoss from Game Grumps is getting a paid month to make Mario maker levels, lol. He makes rage enduring levels

Maelstrom

cashwarrior1

Oh crap, autocorrect. This is why you shouldn't type on your phone

Splatoon Inkling

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on February 16, 2019, 05:26:07 AMOh crap, autocorrect. This is why you shouldn't type on your phone
same for me, I almost always use my phone for NSM, and then autocorrect starts acting up.

Libera

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on February 16, 2019, 05:26:07 AMOh crap, autocorrect. This is why you shouldn't type on your phone

Quote from: Splatoon Inkling on February 16, 2019, 09:05:41 AMsame for me, I almost always use my phone for NSM, and then autocorrect starts acting up.

And this is why I don't have autocorrect on my phone.

Bobbythekid21

Quote from: Libera on February 16, 2019, 09:21:11 AMAnd this is why I don't have autocorrect on my phone.
I use the Grammarly keyboard on my android it's amazing. I also have the extension on my browser.
333,331 is a prime number.
Spoiler
Quote from: Bobbythekid21 on February 24, 2019, 01:03:24 PM
Well, I'll just stick around for now and be helpful.
I'm gonna hold myself to it by constantly reminding myself of it.
[close]

Splatoon Inkling

Quote from: Libera on February 16, 2019, 09:21:11 AMAnd this is why I don't have autocorrect on my phone.
it can be helpful, but some of the time it's just a pain in the neck.

mikey

*flashbacks to my period of time without autocorrect*
unmotivated

Splatoon Inkling

Quote from: mikey on February 16, 2019, 09:45:22 AM*flashbacks to my period of time without autocorrect*
Using a PC

mikey

I meant in the discord, I turned off auto correct for about 2

It was a mess
unmotivated

Splatoon Inkling

speelchalk
Edit: June is coming soon!