News:

Subscribe to our Twitch Channel!

Main Menu

midi keyboard

Started by Bobbythekid21, February 14, 2019, 04:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobbythekid21

I want to get a midi keyboard, I've never had one. I don't want anything fancy like drum pads and stuff, just piano keys are all I really care about. Is there a fairly cheap one I can get that you guys recommend?
333,331 is a prime number.
Spoiler
Quote from: Bobbythekid21 on February 24, 2019, 01:03:24 PM
Well, I'll just stick around for now and be helpful.
I'm gonna hold myself to it by constantly reminding myself of it.
[close]

Maelstrom

heads up that midi keyboards are cool but  don't always interface well with finale. If you want to set one up beside your computer, that's great. Just try to get one that's more than one octave.

Bobbythekid21

Ok, I typically use musescore, I don't know if that's any better. Thanks for the tip though.
Spoiler
[close]

Splatoon Inkling

Musescore is better in a way because the only free version of finale is 2012, and you have to pay for the newest one, while Musescore has all the features of the newest finale, plus you get it for free. If you really like Musescore you can just later change it into a .mus format so finale can use it.

Bobbythekid21

Quote from: Splatoon Inkling on February 15, 2019, 06:32:07 AMMusescore is better in a way because the only free version of finale is 2012, and you have to pay for the newest one, while Musescore has all the features of the newest finale, plus you get it for free. If you really like Musescore you can just later change it into a .mus format so finale can use it.
That's what I plan to do.
Spoiler
[close]