Series: Other
Game: Fortnite
Console: Multiplatform
Title: Dance Moves
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: BrainyLucario

[attachment deleted by admin]

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

LeviR.star

Dang, you beat me to it Thanks for this sheet! I only have my school Chromebook at the moment, so this is what I can say looking at the PDF:

- nice try, but you need an actual person to credit. That person is Pinar Toprak, and you're welcome
- I personally don't like what you have for the drum pickup (not very playable/interesting). I'd say either delete it or put some custom percussion notation to make it look a bit more appealing/creative
- ^^ adding to this; make m. 1 a real pickup measure, instead of just using half of one. If you can't do this with Notepad, we can help you
- you shouldn't have more measures in the first system than the second. Move one measure down to give each system three

(This is just a suggestion to throw out to the updaters, so ignore this, Brainy):

Anyone else for writing this in cut time? Or is just me thinking it would look cleaner?

EDIT: Just noticed that you're missing a dynamic marking at the beginning.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

BrainyLucario

Jesus you have no idea how hard I searched will add and fix and stuff

Libera

Quote from: LeviR.star on February 18, 2019, 01:53:15 PMAnyone else for writing this in cut time? Or is just me thinking it would look cleaner?

If you mean writing it with the bars twice as long, I agree.  Although, to be honest, I'd probably do this in standard 4/4 rather than cut time.  I normally think of cut time as being quite fast and the beat is a lot slower here.

LeviR.star

Another note: this should probably be given an 8vb on the bottom to reduce ledger lines.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

BrainyLucario

I've done all I can in Notepad. The Dynamic is added and I've added the Actual Composer

WaluigiTime64

epic fortnite

Try this.

I've gone ahead and done those formatting things (layout, 8vb, etc.), as well as changed the intro to a percussion line (which you need to write a performance direction for yourself, because I can't decide that for you). I've also changed the dynamic marking to mf because that seems more appropriate, changed the time signature to 4/4, moved the RH up and octave, and changed the sound to "Piano Bright".

Didn't check any notes, but they seem good. I didn't change it to cut time either because the way you wrote it is probably more appropriate for the style.

nice
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

BrainyLucario

WaluigiTime64

When I said performance direction I really meant an instruction for the performer telling them how to physically play those notes (because there's a number of ways one could make pitchless noises, such as tapping on the piano, etc.). Apologies for any confusion.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

BrainyLucario

Ah. That makes more sense. I'm updating the file now with the current version

Libera

Yeah this looks pretty good now.  I think my only comment is to check the note lengths for the bass line again as some of them aren't quite like the original.  For example, the second note in bar 1 is a lot shorter than the first.

BrainyLucario

Will do, I'll probably get to it tomorrow or saturday

Libera

BrainyLucario

You cannot view this attachment.

I return

And I fixed the issue