News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

TheZar's Arrangements

Started by TheZar, July 28, 2008, 08:58:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheZar

How will we know when we can submit another?

Submission:
[Gameboy] Pokemon:RBY Versions - "Champion Battle" - TheZar

Midi:http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/gameboy/PkmRB-Battle4.mid

NasiDe

That song is very itense but it was done very well. I haven't listened to the song in ages but I have the feeling that was done with a job well done.
It's a save for me.
Good job on that arrangement! ;D

Banjo-Kazooie

that's really accurate... and hard

random_goldfish

Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

jake3343

I agree with all the three above posters  :D

TheZar

Thanks guys! It took me a while =].

blah54

lol at the beginning, that's on the border of unplayability... but the rest should be fairly playable, but the tempo is fast, so all the 16th notes passages will not come easy (or even at all) for people at full speed...

but it's an awesome arrangement. good job!
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

TheZar

Quote from: blah54 on July 30, 2008, 05:56:19 PMlol at the beginning, that's on the border of unplayability... but the rest should be fairly playable, but the tempo is fast, so all the 16th notes passages will not come easy (or even at all) for people at full speed...

but it's an awesome arrangement. good job!
Haha I know though... Like, I can't even play this yet. Haha but I listened, and the Tempo isn't even the right speed. The true tempo is 168 I think... Haha lemme start experimenting =] It's such an insane tempo... Junichi Masuda is CRAZY.

And thanks!

ALPRAS

You have  great ear! That arrangement is great and it is the most impossible music to play I ever seen in this site  ;D

Lildigipoke2

very nice! it's seems impossible to play, but it sounds great!

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

Nana1Popo2

but why is it copyrighted in 1995?
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

TheZar

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on August 04, 2008, 09:12:21 AMbut why is it copyrighted in 1995?
Copyrighted 1995 because that's when Pokemon Red and Blue came out.