News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

My Indie Game Ideas

Started by Bobbythekid21, February 25, 2019, 07:19:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobbythekid21

As people who know me would know, all I need is the slightest excuse to start sharing the two things I'm passionate about. Those two things are music and video games (or really just anything geeky). So when LeviR.star mentioned that I should share my indie game ideas I was ready. So here I am. I will be adding stuff over time as I have too many ideas to put them all down at once. I'll also add new ideas as they come.
(Note: These are all ideas that have been going through my head for a couple of years, but I would love some feedback on this since none of it is final)

Game Title: Knight of the Full Moon

Main character: Beacon
Beacon is an animated suit of purple armor with yellow eyes that can be seen through his visor [think metaknight as far as the eyes]. He is not necessarily good or bad, the path is chosen by the player. Beacon is the knight of the full moon and is only awoken once every (very long amount of time) when (a rare phenomenon that has to do with the moon) happens. He can only survive during the night time and must avoid the sun at all costs. [I have a pixelated rough draft of him, I'll share it later.]

Plot/gameplay: The player (Beacon) is awoken right after twilight in a hilly area during a full moon. Disoriented and without memories, he wanders around aimlessly. He encounters some humans and vampires about to engage in a fight. Beacon doesn't have to choose a side then and there but he can and me must do it soon or both species will try to kill him, resulting in certain death.
So to simplify his relationship with both sides:
If he joins the humans he will be given access to better armor and weapons, as well as having pets and/or human allies. He will form friendships with many of the humans.
If he joins the vampires he will eventually lead them. They will give him powerful spells and dirty fighting technics.

Music: I have a couple of pieces already that I made on Musescore I'll share them here:
Smaragdine Smoke
Cherry Smoke
Sunlight
And
Rupert's Theme
333,331 is a prime number.
Spoiler
Quote from: Bobbythekid21 on February 24, 2019, 01:03:24 PM
Well, I'll just stick around for now and be helpful.
I'm gonna hold myself to it by constantly reminding myself of it.
[close]

Bobbythekid21

Update!
 • Added a new song (Rupert's Theme)
That is all.
Spoiler
[close]

Bobbythekid21

Update!
  • I updated all the music so they now use the SoundFont Timbre Of Heaven
That is all.
Spoiler
[close]

Bobbythekid21

Update!
  • Added percussion to Smaragdine Smoke, Cherry Smoke, and Sunlight.
  • Fixed some volume issues with the mixer.
  • Sunlight, now with swing!
That is all.
Spoiler
[close]