News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Mario Party 9 bowser Jr.'s mad 16th note rest problem

Started by Splatoon Inkling, February 27, 2019, 04:31:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Splatoon Inkling

I think i posted this in the wrong thread before. Ok, so I'm having a weird problem with musescore. It keeps putting 16th rests between the 16th notes, and they are supposed to be joined, with a rythm like a 1e and a 2e. Can anyone please help? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1H7HWyXT5TlxlK0b0v97dwS7Jw-1Gv5S1/view?usp=drivesdk for some reason this problem doesn't happen in finale notepad, but it seems much easier to navigate, and use musescore. I'm newer to finale, but It seems like there is less variety, and note value selection, maybe I'm wrong, but I'm not sure. If I have to use finale to complete this I'll just have to, because I've searched the Web, and I couldn't find any help for this specific problem that worked.

Splatoon Inkling

Actually you know what? Finale is actually not that bad, using it solved the problem, and it's not as bad to navigate as I thought it would be! I actually like it! Umm yah, ig this solves my problem.

Kaphita

Hey,

Sorry you haven't gotten any responses yet! I'm relatively familiar with Musescore, so I might be able to fix your problem—but I'm not entirely sure what you're asking, to be honest. There has to be 16th rests in that measure so that the duration adds up, right?

I'm open to DMs on discord, if you want to respond there—Kaphita#4535.

Splatoon Inkling

LeviR.star

Quote from: Splatoon Inkling on July 02, 2019, 06:51:43 PMI don't use musescore anymore.

**I don't use musescore anymore, but thank you for offering up some help
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Splatoon Inkling