1 (9.1%)
Now'n'Laters
4 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 11

mikey

Submit your games in this thread!

Mikey's Ultimate Werewolf Grab Bag
For 5+ players

I will select cards at random from my box of ultimate werewolf equal to the number of players and then replace cards as necessary to balance it!
[close]

Kaiveran's Off the Grid/3d3
Quote from: Kaiveran on March 08, 2019, 06:31:30 PMOkay, so I have a cool 10 player game to maybe get things rolling. There are two problems, though:
  • I have lots of experience playing and hosting, but when my main TWG forum got nuked, all hard evidence of such went with it. (There's still a bit of a record in this though)
  • I would actually like to play this game!
So if someone could step up and host this, that'd be fantastic. Otherwise, maybe the requirements could be waived or somesuch.

3d3, TWeGpocalypse Edition (10p)

START PHASE: Night
CARDFLIPPING: Off
INSTA-LYNCH: On
LYNCH ABSTENTION: Off

Setup

ABC
Wolf Power SeerWolf RevokerNormal Wolf
1GuardianTrackerAlignment Seer
2Power SeerRevokerWizard

The setup is generated by the following procedure:There are 12 possible setups in total:
  • Wolf Power Seer x1, Normal Wolf x1, Tracker x1, Alignment Seer x1, Normal Human x6 (A11)
  • Wolf Power Seer x1, Normal Wolf x1, Tracker x1, Wizard x1, Normal Human x6 (A12)
  • Wolf Power Seer x1, Normal Wolf x1, Revoker x1, Alignment Seer x1, Normal Human x6 (A21)
  • Wolf Power Seer x1, Normal Wolf x1, Revoker x1, Wizard x1, Normal Human x6 (A22)
  • Wolf Revoker x1, Normal Wolf x1, Guardian x1, Alignment Seer x1, Normal Human x6 (1B1)
  • Wolf Revoker x1, Normal Wolf x1, Guardian x1, Wizard x1, Normal Human x6 (1B2)
  • Wolf Revoker x1, Normal Wolf x1, Power Seer x1, Alignment Seer x1, Normal Human x6 (2B1)
  • Wolf Revoker x1, Normal Wolf x1, Power Seer x1, Wizard x1, Normal Human x6 (2B2)
  • Normal Wolf x2, Guardian x1, Tracker x1, Normal Human x6 (11C)
  • Normal Wolf x2, Guardian x1, Revoker x1, Normal Human x6 (12C)
  • Normal Wolf x2, Power Seer x1, Tracker x1, Normal Human x6 (21C)
  • Normal Wolf x2, Power Seer x1, Revoker x1, Normal Human x6 (22C)
Mechanics:
  • Role Details
    • Revoker: Cancels any role actions that the target has.
    • Power Seer: Learns the target's role power, but not their alignment; both Normal Humans and Normal Wolves give a No Power result.
    • Guardian: Protects a player from the wolf kill.
    • Tracker: Learns the name of anyone a player targeted with a role action.
    • Alignment Seer: Gets HUMAN/NOT HUMAN results.
    • Wizard: Both protects and revokes their target.
  • Mechanics
    • Wolf kill is assigned – a single wolf must be selected to carry out the kill, which can be stopped by Revokers and Wizards.
    • The Wolf Revoker or Role Seer is allowed to both use their personal powers and carry out the kill. A Tracker will see them visiting two players.
    • Wolf Revoker > Human Revoker > Wizard, in terms of action priority.
[close]
unmotivated

FireArrow

oh make yours pls I don't want to rememer to come here and update polls
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Quick vanilla game:

Manhunt
24 hour phases (for both day and night)
Day start

1. Wolf
2. Human
3. Human
4. Human
5. Human
6. Human
7. Human

Can shoehorn in a theme if desired. I'm in to host or play, so if someone else wants to host this (if it wins) that's cool too.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FireArrow

BlackDragonSlayer

Games should be 6-10 players, ideally.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

ULTIMATE WEREWOLF

here's the deal, 5+ players, I got a box of ultimate werewolf for christmas, I will randomize roles by pulling out cards from ultimate werewolf depending on the number of players that sign up
unmotivated

mikey

unmotivated

Olimar12345

FireArrow

yeah idk lets do something if it aint ded

Nakah

Ahoy! I want to propose a TWG host idea myself, but I just need a day or so to write out the formal post!

davy

Quote from: Nakah on February 18, 2019, 01:32:13 AMAhoy! I want to propose a TWG host idea myself, but I just need a day or so to write out the formal post!

Just make sure you don't make it too big. We have been having problems filling up games with more than 8 players.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Olimar12345

TWG It's Him!

Three players
One phase (day) 

1. Human with a gun
2. Human
3. Wolf

Human with a gun gets one phase to shoot the right person. Wins if they shoot the wolf. Postgame gets an mspaint comic of the game's events.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

olimars game is looking pretty ripe