Now
6 (54.5%)
Later
1 (9.1%)
Now'n'Laters
4 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 11

mikey

I think I can make a new poll topic and merge this into that?  And I don't think we should have a game that can be completed in 5 minutes in the discord with the help of wolfia
personally a manhunt sounds like a good idea to me at the moment
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: mikey on February 18, 2019, 10:27:49 PMAnd I don't think we should have a game that can be completed in 5 minutes in the discord with the help of wolfia
srry olimer but i have to agree
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Nakah

Is this still active? Have ideas, and thelastbonhican wants to come back and play here. Plus I can probably sway a few members from FFr to join here if we need to fill up slots.

Nakah

Making this post to perk ears and wake attention to the thread before I drop my game idea.

FireArrow

The problem rn is only 3 or 4 people are interested and no ones been really starting votes or anything to move things to the next step (unless im supposed to do that for making this thread in which case I delegate my mighty powers to TWC.)

Bringing someone from the outside in would probably help
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Splatoon Inkling

How do the werewolf games work?

Kaiveran

Hi there. I've done this rodeo quite a few times and might be able to wrangle up some players. Have a group of folks on Discord nostalgic for the good old actual TWG days, but our main venue for play no longer exists, so I might be able to convince them to raid NSM. Stay tuned.
~ Kai Lugheidh | http://pronoun.is/ey ~

Splatoon Inkling

Quote from: Kaiveran on March 03, 2019, 09:59:18 PMHi there. I've done this rodeo quite a few times and might be able to wrangle up some players. Have a group of folks on Discord nostalgic for the good old actual TWG days, but our main venue for play no longer exists, so I might be able to convince them to raid NSM. Stay tuned.
Anyone who said they survived the NSM Y3K is officially wrong. Wait did you say raid! Oh boy...

mikey

I was mostly waiting for olimar to confirm that he would host the manhunt (oh well)
for those of you wondering what TWG is, read the rules and whatnot and play
unmotivated

mikey

let's see if my mod abuse activation works

nope can't get it

oh well I have the poll set up so I'll just take care of the other threads and uh submit your games here

ope I'm a genius let's go
unmotivated

Nakah

Kaiveran

Okay, so I have a cool 10 player game to maybe get things rolling. There are two problems, though:
  • I have lots of experience playing and hosting, but when my main TWG forum got nuked, all hard evidence of such went with it. (There's still a bit of a record in this though)
  • I would actually like to play this game!
So if someone could step up and host this, that'd be fantastic. Otherwise, maybe the requirements could be waived or somesuch.

3d3, TWeGpocalypse Edition (10p)

START PHASE: Night
CARDFLIPPING: Off
INSTA-LYNCH: On
LYNCH ABSTENTION: Off

Setup

ABC
Wolf Power SeerWolf RevokerNormal Wolf
1GuardianTrackerAlignment Seer
2Power SeerRevokerWizard

The setup is generated by the following procedure:There are 12 possible setups in total:
  • Wolf Power Seer x1, Normal Wolf x1, Tracker x1, Alignment Seer x1, Normal Human x6 (A11)
  • Wolf Power Seer x1, Normal Wolf x1, Tracker x1, Wizard x1, Normal Human x6 (A12)
  • Wolf Power Seer x1, Normal Wolf x1, Revoker x1, Alignment Seer x1, Normal Human x6 (A21)
  • Wolf Power Seer x1, Normal Wolf x1, Revoker x1, Wizard x1, Normal Human x6 (A22)
  • Wolf Revoker x1, Normal Wolf x1, Guardian x1, Alignment Seer x1, Normal Human x6 (1B1)
  • Wolf Revoker x1, Normal Wolf x1, Guardian x1, Wizard x1, Normal Human x6 (1B2)
  • Wolf Revoker x1, Normal Wolf x1, Power Seer x1, Alignment Seer x1, Normal Human x6 (2B1)
  • Wolf Revoker x1, Normal Wolf x1, Power Seer x1, Wizard x1, Normal Human x6 (2B2)
  • Normal Wolf x2, Guardian x1, Tracker x1, Normal Human x6 (11C)
  • Normal Wolf x2, Guardian x1, Revoker x1, Normal Human x6 (12C)
  • Normal Wolf x2, Power Seer x1, Tracker x1, Normal Human x6 (21C)
  • Normal Wolf x2, Power Seer x1, Revoker x1, Normal Human x6 (22C)
Mechanics:
  • Role Details
    • Revoker: Cancels any role actions that the target has.
    • Power Seer: Learns the target's role power, but not their alignment; both Normal Humans and Normal Wolves give a No Power result.
    • Guardian: Protects a player from the wolf kill.
    • Tracker: Learns the name of anyone a player targeted with a role action.
    • Alignment Seer: Gets HUMAN/NOT HUMAN results.
    • Wizard: Both protects and revokes their target.
  • Mechanics
    • Wolf kill is assigned – a single wolf must be selected to carry out the kill, which can be stopped by Revokers and Wizards.
    • The Wolf Revoker or Role Seer is allowed to both use their personal powers and carry out the kill. A Tracker will see them visiting two players.
    • Wolf Revoker > Human Revoker > Wizard, in terms of action priority.
~ Kai Lugheidh | http://pronoun.is/ey ~

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Kaiveran on March 08, 2019, 06:31:30 PMI have lots of experience playing and hosting, but when my main TWG forum got nuked, all hard evidence of such went with it. (There's still a bit of a record in this though)
I can vouch for both those. :J

#ripllftwg
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

We ran one of those before last year's mafia championships. I would be willing to host it.
unmotivated