News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Who would win? (EDIT new fighters!!)

Started by BlueFlameDude, July 29, 2008, 12:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who would win? (read discription first)

Link Vs. Master Chief
Link Vs. Jak
Link Vs. Cloud
Link Vs. Samus
Master Chief Vs. Jak
Master Chief Vs. Cloud
Master Chief Vs. Samus
Jak Vs. Cloud
Jak vs. Samus
Samus Vs. Cloud
Link (winns) Vs. Master Chief
Link Vs. Master Chief (winns)
Link (winns) Vs. Jak
Link Vs. Jak (winns)
Link (winns)Vs. Cloud
Link Vs. Cloud (winns)
Link (winns) Vs. Samus
Link Vs. Samus (winns)
Master Chief (winns)Vs. Jak
Master Chief Vs. Jak (winns)
Master Chief Winns) Vs. Cloud
Master Chief Vs. Cloud (winns)
Master Chief (winns)Vs. Samus
Master Chief Vs. Samus (winns)
Jak (winns) Vs. Cloud
Jak Vs. Cloud (winns)
Jak (winns) vs. Samus
Jak vs. Samus (winns)
Samus (winns) Vs. Cloud
Samus Vs. Cloud (winns)

BlueFlameDude

The first 10 are fights that you would like to see (Choose 1) and the last 20 decide who will win (choose 1)
EXAMPLE
if you choose Link Vs. Master Chief, you would choose from Master Chief winns Vs. Link or Link winns Vs. MasterChief

Link Vs. Master Chief  
Master Chief Vs. Jak    
Jak Vs. Link  
Link winns Vs. MasterChief    
Master Chief winns Vs. Link 
Master Chief winns Vs. Jak  
Jak winns Vs. Master Chief    
Jak winns Vs. Link   
Link winns Vs. Jak
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

KefkaticFanatic

A more proper fight is Cloud vs. Link as there is far too much of a tech difference.  Samus vs. Master Chief is the closest you can get with him, but Samus always wins because her time is far advanced.

me irl
[close]

BlueFlameDude

Quote from: Gamer4250 on July 29, 2008, 01:01:41 PMA more proper fight is Cloud vs. Link as there is far too much of a tech difference.  Samus vs. Master Chief is the closest you can get with him, but Samus always wins because her time is far advanced.

ooo i will add them in!!!
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

PseudoMario16

actually, i think either jak vs. master chief or jak vs. samus would be a pretty good fight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Gamer4250 on July 29, 2008, 01:01:41 PMA more proper fight is Cloud vs. Link as there is far too much of a tech difference.  Samus vs. Master Chief is the closest you can get with him, but Samus always wins because her time is far advanced.

I don't see Samus with a gravity hammer.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 30, 2008, 04:47:50 PM

I don't see chief with a grapple beam double jump and 5 different weapons and 4 different weapon combinations at his disposal. So Samus wins ;D

Jedesyus

My head asplode at all those options -

But of course Samus wins against Master Chief! I mean, Samus is a chick, that alone gives her a massive advantage XD

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SuperFireKirby link=topic=1064.msg16911#msg16911 date=1217461670
/quote]

Master Chief takes 1 missile to die.  Samus takes like 300.  And she can freely recharge health without waiting for it to recharge.  This isn't even a challenge.

me irl
[close]

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: Gamer4250 on July 31, 2008, 07:51:16 AM
Quote from: SuperFireKirby link=topic=1064.msg16911#msg16911 date=1217461670
/quote]

Master Chief takes 1 missile to die.  Samus takes like 300.  And she can freely recharge health without waiting for it to recharge.  This isn't even a challenge.
exactly! well samus can take 1999 if she has all of the energy tanks but hey who's counting?

Jedesyus

ok, in short:

Chuck Norris > Samus > Master Chief

But in the case of Samus vs Master chief:

simple reasons why Samus would win:
- screw attack (OHKO)
- Icebeam + 1 missle (OHKO)
- Power Bomb (OHKO)

simple reasons why Master Chief would lose:
- He has bullshit wussy sheilding
- He runs out of ammo
- Moves slower than a drunk turtle (compared to Samus)

sonic130

Here's how a fight between master chief, and samus would look like (sorta).

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=cL-mR79GErU

:D  :D  :D

Jedesyus

Oh, god, let me unsee the ending of that video, ffs, no, NO!! omg!, NO!!

Samus is not a lesbian!!

Master Chief is not a Chick!!

"dies"

well.. anyway, the fight scene pretty much played out as it should have lol

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BlueFlameDude

SuperFireKirby

I don't mean to be a Kefka on this, but...

No, 1 year old is too much. Especially when you have absolutely nothing interesting to say.