NinSheetMusic Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NinSheetMusic is 15 years old!

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Code_Name_Geek's Arrangements (NEW: Harvest Moon FoMT)  (Read 2163 times)

Code_Name_Geek

• Lapras Lullaby
  • Virtual Farmer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
Re: Code_Name_Geek's Arrangements (NEW: Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life)
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2020, 07:19:28 AM »

Harvest Moon 64 - Title Screen
[MUSX] [MUS] [PDF] [MIDI]

And this marks the milestone of my 20th arrangement here on NinSheetMusic! With it, I've returned to the game that got me started arranging with a longer and more challenging sheet that I could only dream of attempting before starting this arranging journey almost a year ago.

Whenever I hear this track, I can so clearly picture the iconic title screen of this game with the awkwardly worded "Push the Start" and the typo in the publisher's name. It's actually a pretty neat composition, with the repeating bass vamp and the flute solo that sounds like it could be improvised. The translation to piano was a little awkward for this one, as some parts of it were quite dense, but I hope it came out alright in the end. I think something's off with the grace notes formatting-wise but I'm not really sure how to fix them, so please let me know if you have any suggestions!

On-site arrangements | Arrangement thread

#Finalev26articulationgang

Code_Name_Geek

• Lapras Lullaby
    • View Profile
Re: Code_Name_Geek's Arrangements (NEW: Harvest Moon DS)
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2020, 04:28:36 AM »

Harvest Moon DS - Spring

It's not looking like spring anytime soon here, but I thought I'd tackle this one up anyways. This arrangement was started very early in my arranging days, but I only got around to finishing it now. It's pretty simple, with the main flute melody over pizzicato strings, but I like the way that other little melodies come in to fill the spaces at the end of the main melody's phrases. Hope you enjoy!

Code_Name_Geek

• Lapras Lullaby
    • View Profile
Re: Code_Name_Geek's Arrangements (NEW: Harvest Moon DS)
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2020, 07:38:01 AM »

Edit: Since I accidentally made this post while browsing on mobile, I thought I'd take the opportunity to say that I have updated the files for my two latest arrangements (Harvest Moon 64 - Title Screen and Harvest Moon DS - Spring) with some quick note fixes and formatting edits. Let me know if anything else in those two arrangements need fixing!
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 04:28:41 AM by Code_Name_Geek »

Code_Name_Geek

• Lapras Lullaby
    • View Profile
Re: Code_Name_Geek's Arrangements (NEW: Harvest Moon FoMT)
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2020, 04:42:10 AM »

Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town - Title Theme

REMAKE HYPE!

It's been a little while since I've done anything new. This one wasn't too difficult to transcribe, but it was a little tricky to adapt to piano. I had to make some compromises with the counter-melody especially, and there's some annoying voice crossing that makes some parts difficult to read (any suggestions?).

« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 05:15:40 AM by Code_Name_Geek »

Latios212

• NSM Overlord
  • Administrator
  • Nintendo Nocturne
  • Wheeeeeâ„¢
    • View Profile
    • YouTube channel
Re: Code_Name_Geek's Arrangements (NEW: Harvest Moon FoMT)
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2020, 09:39:46 PM »

Nice! This doesn't really help with the small intervals that are created between layers, but when there are triplets and swung eighths being played together, the spacing for the swung eighths should be adjusted so that it's clear the swung eighth coincides with the third triplet (not floating in the middle).
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.108 seconds with 23 queries.