News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

TWG CXII Player Sign-Ups

Started by mikey, March 13, 2019, 02:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

I'll just host the 10 player game and if anyone wants to do ultimate werewolf @ me on the discord and we can do a live thing

3d3, TWeGpocalypse Edition (10p)

START PHASE: Night
CARDFLIPPING: Off
INSTA-LYNCH: On
LYNCH ABSTENTION: Off

Setup

ABC
Wolf Power SeerWolf RevokerNormal Wolf
1GuardianTrackerAlignment Seer
2Power SeerRevokerWizard

The setup is generated by the following procedure:There are 12 possible setups in total:
  • Wolf Power Seer x1, Normal Wolf x1, Tracker x1, Alignment Seer x1, Normal Human x6 (A11)
  • Wolf Power Seer x1, Normal Wolf x1, Tracker x1, Wizard x1, Normal Human x6 (A12)
  • Wolf Power Seer x1, Normal Wolf x1, Revoker x1, Alignment Seer x1, Normal Human x6 (A21)
  • Wolf Power Seer x1, Normal Wolf x1, Revoker x1, Wizard x1, Normal Human x6 (A22)
  • Wolf Revoker x1, Normal Wolf x1, Guardian x1, Alignment Seer x1, Normal Human x6 (1B1)
  • Wolf Revoker x1, Normal Wolf x1, Guardian x1, Wizard x1, Normal Human x6 (1B2)
  • Wolf Revoker x1, Normal Wolf x1, Power Seer x1, Alignment Seer x1, Normal Human x6 (2B1)
  • Wolf Revoker x1, Normal Wolf x1, Power Seer x1, Wizard x1, Normal Human x6 (2B2)
  • Normal Wolf x2, Guardian x1, Tracker x1, Normal Human x6 (11C)
  • Normal Wolf x2, Guardian x1, Revoker x1, Normal Human x6 (12C)
  • Normal Wolf x2, Power Seer x1, Tracker x1, Normal Human x6 (21C)
  • Normal Wolf x2, Power Seer x1, Revoker x1, Normal Human x6 (22C)
Mechanics:
  • Role Details
    • Revoker: Cancels any role actions that the target has.
    • Power Seer: Learns the target's role power, but not their alignment; both Normal Humans and Normal Wolves give a No Power result.
    • Guardian: Protects a player from the wolf kill.
    • Tracker: Learns the name of anyone a player targeted with a role action.
    • Alignment Seer: Gets HUMAN/NOT HUMAN results.
    • Wizard: Both protects and revokes their target.
  • Mechanics
    • Wolf kill is assigned – a single wolf must be selected to carry out the kill, which can be stopped by Revokers and Wizards.
    • The Wolf Revoker or Role Seer is allowed to both use their personal powers and carry out the kill. A Tracker will see them visiting two players.
    • Wolf Revoker > Human Revoker > Wizard, in terms of action priority.

Typically I roll dice IRL to determine off-the-grid but since a specific method is noted in the setup that's the one I'll be using

Players:

1. ShyYoshiGuy
2. Voozio
3. davy
4. BlackDragonSlayer
5. Kaiveran
6. FireArrow
7. Nana1Popo2
8. leetic
9. blinky
10. funnygurl555
unmotivated

ShyYoshiGuy

"Don't be nervous, be of service."
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

Bobbythekid21

If this is here on the forum and I don't have to be on at a specific time I'm in. If not just ignore me.
333,331 is a prime number.
Spoiler
Quote from: Bobbythekid21 on February 24, 2019, 01:03:24 PM
Well, I'll just stick around for now and be helpful.
I'm gonna hold myself to it by constantly reminding myself of it.
[close]

davy

Quote from: Bobbythekid21 on March 13, 2019, 03:03:02 PMIf this is here on the forum and I don't have to be on at a specific time I'm in. If not just ignore me.

Yup, it's here on the forum. Night phases are 24 hours long and day phases 48 hours, so as long as you can be online in that timeframe, you should be fine. We do expect players to be active and contribute to the game every phase, though.

Also, in
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Bobbythekid21

Quote from: davy on March 13, 2019, 03:25:35 PMYup, it's here on the forum. Night phases are 24 hours long and day phases 48 hours, so as long as you can be online in that timeframe, you should be fine. We do expect players to be active and contribute to the game every phase, though.

Also, in
Ok, I'm on typically every day. Sounds good.
333,331 is a prime number.
Spoiler
Quote from: Bobbythekid21 on February 24, 2019, 01:03:24 PM
Well, I'll just stick around for now and be helpful.
I'm gonna hold myself to it by constantly reminding myself of it.
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Kaiveran

~ Kai Lugheidh | http://pronoun.is/ey ~

mikey

yessssss
Quote from: Bobbythekid21 on March 13, 2019, 03:03:02 PMIf this is here on the forum and I don't have to be on at a specific time I'm in. If not just ignore me.
make sure you've read the rules too okay
unmotivated

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Nana1Popo2

Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

davy

Mikey, could you do some scouting? It would be nice if we could start this game before the 20th.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Kaiveran

I tried getting my group on here but only one seems to have showed up, looks like they got busy and/or lost interest  :'(

mikey

unmotivated

Kaiveran

Quote from: Splatoon Inkling on March 17, 2019, 03:26:29 PMfor everyone who doesn't know. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hXt-FdrCb9FFGrkbjpOqY9Y86RloDIae/view?usp=drivesdk

Yeesh...that's really rough. And my Discord group shows no signs of un-deading.

I mean...I could propose a 6p alternate to quick switch to but it has some unusual mechanics that those here might not find enjoyable. I'll run it by mikey.