[PC] Deltarune - "Field of Hopes and Dreams" by WaluigiTime64

Started by Zeta, November 16, 2018, 02:16:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libera

I think Static and Latios seem to have covered pretty much everything as far as I can tell but here are some final things from me:

Quote from: Libera on November 16, 2018, 02:48:50 AM-The simplified LH is fine in most places, but there are a some moments that I feel would benefit from including the bass movement from the original.  The bit that caught my attention was bars 33-38 but there may be others.
Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on November 16, 2018, 03:39:27 AMAround that phrase the LH I put is rhythmically the same (nearly), though I guess I could play around with the pitches a bit. It'd add more learning time, but the effect might be worth it.

I still think this is worth considering.  The bass movement here just really sticks out to me in the original.  If you still want to keep it as is that's probably fine though.

This is kind of nitpicky (like a lot of my feedback) but I don't really see why the final chord in the optional left hand has an extra G in the bass over the normal version.

Latios212

I think the bass in that section is fine either way, with or without. I do agree with that last comment, though, about the G that should probably be removed
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Libera

Since neither Latios nor Static seemed to share my concern, and I did bring it up with you earlier I'll just assume that you'd prefer it as it is.

I've edited the final bar though to remove the G in the optional part, I hope that's alright with you!

Accepting!

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Libera.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot