Series: Mega Man
Game: Mega Man 4
Console: Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: Dr. Wily Stage 1
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: LeviR.star

[attachment deleted by admin]

LeviR.star

I promised to WaluigiTime64 that I'd do this sheet, and I plan on finalizing that promise with a proper submission.

New changes have been made since my earlier draft.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Libera

Looks pretty good in general, just a couple of things:

-I'd suggest putting a courtesy G# in the right hand of bar 17 because of the Gn in the left hand that are played concurrently.
-For the arpeggios standing in for the drums on beats 2-4 of bar 24, I'd recommend changing the Bns to B#s as I think the implied harmony here is a dominant which tends to be a major chord.  (It sounds better like that to many, anyway.)
-I'm not a huge fan of the optional tap feet line, mostly because I can't really see it being performed effectively ever; but also it visually clutters those three bars.

All of the notes look great, and I think I agree with changing a lot of the repeated semiquavers to quavers.

LeviR.star

- good idea, I'll add that in
- it's funny you should mention that, because I actually had that for my first draft, until I switched it to minor for this submission (because I wasn't entirely sure about it myself)
- neither am I; I added that in when a fellow arranger suggested I play around a little with my sheet to make it interesting, and since the bass line is completely absent there, I figured I make up for it by substituting the triangle with something. I'll take it out.

Thanks for the suggestions; files fixed.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Libera

Latios212

Very neat! Just a couple things:
- It sounds like both RH notes in m. 7 re-strike on beat 2.5.
- Since the E# grace note is part of a lower voice leading to the F# on the first beat of m. 10, I'd flip the slur so it connects to the lower note instead of the A.

Looks splendid otherwise!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

LeviR.star

Quick question before I update this: if layers 1 & 2 are playing the same rhythm in the RH, should I move the layer 2 voice to the bottom of the RH? At least for the half of the measure it applies?

Example:

You cannot view this attachment.

You cannot view this attachment.

Latios212

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

LeviR.star

Okily dokily then! Changed for m. 7 & 10, and the slur was flipped.

Latios212

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Latios212.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot