News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG II: The Game of Fate Signups

Started by Nakah, July 29, 2008, 06:43:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple1222119

Sign me up!
It's still kinda confusing but it's worth a try!
:)
My Youtube! Featuring Orchestrations of Nintendo music and more!
Latest Tracks: Super Mario RPG & Superstar Saga HD ReMIX

Tranzlater

OK, I'm in.
Sign me up soon!
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

master_gamer38

Sign me up please. It looks fun. I'd like to try it out. =]
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

HugoMeister

Just on a side note, if there are any people who didn't play last time who want to play, and the list is full, you can take me off. I won last time, so I don't care. :P

Also:

COME ON PEOPLE SIGN UP! Tis a fun game. :D

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

jake3343

Quote from: HugoMeister on July 30, 2008, 04:44:05 PMJust on a side note, if there are any people who didn't play last time who want to play, and the list is full, you can take me off. I won last time, so I don't care. :P

Also:

COME ON PEOPLE SIGN UP! Tis a fun game :D
Hugo speaks the truth
also, there are four spots left. (five if you didn't play last time and you want to kick out Hugo  ::))

blah54

i guess i'll give it a try... sign me up, assuming there's still space...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

Super Zombie

If you're posting in here, chances are you're signing up. So there's no need to put a bold captilized in. Nevertheless, in the spirit of exagerating everything you say, count me IN!!!!!!!! That should come as no surprise, since I said I'd want to play ASAP. Also, what was the red you took off? I never read the post before you edited it, and I'm just wondering what the role was that you removed.

Oh, and does the wolf shaman find out the seer'd person's role before the wolves vote that night, or after, so he'd have to wait until the next night to use his knowledge.

iDOWN

I told my friend, Seizure Man about the game. He's signing up, but he'd better hurry. xD

Nakah

Quote from: Super Zombie on July 30, 2008, 06:20:21 PMAlso, what was the red you took off? I never read the post before you edited it, and I'm just wondering what the role was that you removed.

It was Master Wolf, seers green but it wasn't needed this game.

Quote from: Super ZombieOh, and does the wolf shaman find out the seer'd person's role before the wolves vote that night, or after, so he'd have to wait until the next night to use his knowledge.

Everything takes place at the end of the phase. Also, wolves don't vote who to wolf. They send in a pm.

Edit* Also, if your post count is under 50 and/or you're relatively new here, I expect you to be active since you signed up and are now committed to play.

pumpy_heart

Nakah

Brawler4Ever

Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Nakah

If anyone still wants to sign up, PM me and I'll keep you as a replacement in the situation that one player is inactive and needs to be replaced. This thread is locked. I shall send out PMs in a moment.