[GBA] Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge - "Breegull Beach" by Jack

Started by Zeta, April 12, 2019, 04:32:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libera

Looking at Latios' version it does seem to be the correct one, although I think the top line on beat 2 in bar 10 mirrors the lower line (E -> D -> C) rather than A -> B -> C which is different to both of your versions.

Some other things I noticed (all bar numbers refer to Latios' version):
-Why not have the harmony part in the right hand in bars 19-26?
-You could also include the little scoops up to the top note in bar 43, 45, 47 and 49.
-The last bass note in bar 58 should be a D not an E.

Jack

Changed things that were suggested -

- In bars 19-26, I put in the harmony part but moved it up an octave, except where the two lines are an octave apart. I left the octaves.
- I added the scoops (grace notes) in 43, 45, and 47, but not in 49, where I hear no scoop.
- I changed the bass note in bar 58
(Edit: Forgot to change the notes in bar 10 - it's changed now in the .mus file)

Libera

In bars 19-26, I think that the right hand is identical to the bit in 43-50, minus the scoops, rather than what you've written in (I agree with you that there isn't a scoop in 49 by the way.)

Also it looks like the system distribution and such got messed up but I can fix that afterwards if you like (when you've fixed the above.)

Jack

Fixed - I must have gotten a little mixed up there with19-26.
Thanks for help with the formatting - Finale Notepad just isn't up to snuff.

Libera

No worries, I've updated the submission files with the same spacing as before.  Approved!

Latios212

Adjusted the spacing a bit further to match what it was like before, particularly regarding space around subsequent page headers.

All good, accepting!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Latios212.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot