TWG Suggestions, Comments, and Discussion

Started by Nakah, July 29, 2008, 07:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: MaestroUGC on October 02, 2012, 11:17:59 PMI fail to see any from my game, FSM...
Don't worry, I've got a super seekrit plan. (aka oops)

The Traitor betrayed both Humans and Wolves. That's why he's an Independent. I'm a genius. :P

FSM-Reapr

TWG: A Blast From The Past

Universal Effect: Bullets
Each player can stand 2 bullets.

The basic idea is Wolves vs. Independents vs. Humans.
Wolves win, when
Wolves outnumber Humans and all Independents are dead. If there is a same amount of Wolves and Humans, Humans lose, but they can still vote in lynchings or use their powers.
Independents win, when
1) Humans have lost to the Wolves and all the wolves are dead.
2) All Wolves are dead before Humans have lost and all Humans are dead.
Humans win, when
both teams have been eliminated and Wolves haven't outnumbered Humans.

No team knows their partners.

Wolves:
1. Skuntank - Chief Wolf (wolf seer'd blue)
Every time a player dies, this player will be told the dead player's role.
2. Mr. Mutou - Wolf
Sends a message to the host every Night Phase with a name of a player. That player's power will fail. Can send a message to the host during any phase, multiple times in the same phase if needed, with the name of a player and a role. If the player and role correlate, the player will die. If not, Mr. Mutou may not expel that role or player from the game.
3. E-1000R - Wolf Seer
Can seer a player during day.

Independents:
Independents don't count for any team. Only Independents can shoot bullets. Each Independent can shoot one bullet every Night.

4. Goddess of Nature: Viridi - Independent Seer
Has normal seering powers. Can seer during night.
5. Hero of Breath
Can negate a player's power for the next Day and Night Phase. Sends a PM to the host during night.
6. Traitor - Independent Seer
Gains seering powers Night 3.

Humans:
7. Granny Riddleton - Seer
Can seer during night.
8. Cyber Controller - Guardian (cannot guard self)
Can guard from Mr. Mutou and bullets. Can send a guarding PM during Day, too, but it doesn't protect from lynchings.
9. Maya Fay - Medium
Every Night Phase, this player can PM the host two questions to ask any dead player in the game. At the end of the phase, the medium receives the answers to these questions. The dead player doesn't have to be truthful when answering those questions.
10. Mikuru - Human
When Mikuru dies, her color will be shown in the phase update. Will be told she's just a human.
11. Cleopatra - Human
Can negate a player's power and vote for one Day Phase only. One time use.
12. Raiden who hisses - Miller
In the Day Phase update, if Raiden is alive a hiss sound will be heard. Will be told he's a human.

Zunawe

I'm posting via 3DS, so I can't exactly edit well, but what if I switched the sniper to the spy team and made the electro-sapper a two-time use with 100% accuracy?

(still working on improving dead ringer)
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

Could we start the Host Sign-Up thread already? Spit's game is about to end.

That way we could start the next game soon as possible and I would have time to play/host.

MaestroUGC

No, because none of my characters are in your game.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

FSM-Reapr

^Umm... Apparently you didn't read the roles carefully. ::)

Spyro

So, hey I've been playing for a bit now, but still need some help.

I've payed mafia before, but this is different, so I'm wondering if someone can I don't know, tutor me? Just help me with the concept of the game and strategy and all that.

If someone does, I'd love to meet in chat sometime.

Thanks!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Spyro on October 07, 2012, 02:36:37 PMSo, hey I've been playing for a bit now, but still need some help.

I've payed mafia before, but this is different, so I'm wondering if someone can I don't know, tutor me? Just help me with the concept of the game and strategy and all that.

If someone does, I'd love to meet in chat sometime.

Thanks!
Just play the game normally and ask questions when you're confused. :P Veteran players and the host are good people to ask.
That might help a lot...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bird

Hi everyone. SocialFox isn't going to be able to play the rest of the game I'm currently hosting, so I was wondering if anybody here would like to replace him.

PM me if you're interested.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Yugi

I just have a small question
How would you put a Mystery game into Host Signups if you cant put any roles in.

Bird

You'd just say "12 Player Mystery Game with ___ Theme" and maybe describe some of the wackiness that may occur. It would probably need to be looked over by a TWC before it was submitted though, and you should keep in mind that everybody who looks at your game can't play it.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

vermilionvermin

FSM-Reapr

I have few other game ideas, such as "The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya" and "72 Hours Remaining"(Majora's Mask themed game)

[/dibs]

Toby

Alot of werewolf members, why not run 2 games at a time?

FSM-Reapr

I disagree. First of all, it's not fun to host knowing that you're missing a game. And second of all, I don't like playing in two games at a time. Too much mayhem going on.