News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

TWG Suggestions, Comments, and Discussion

Started by Nakah, July 29, 2008, 07:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

Since everyone's getting the idea behind the game, I decided that from now on, all suggestions, comments, questions etc. are to go here. Post your ideas for a game here, or perhaps you have a complaint, or a question. Whatever it be, post it in this thread.

Chat Link: http://client02.chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.NFnet.org&channel=%23TWGNSM

Bird Edit: TWG Questions and rule-related discussion should be relegated to the rules/guide thread.

Purple1222119

Can we change our votes? If so, how must it be done?
My Youtube! Featuring Orchestrations of Nintendo music and more!
Latest Tracks: Super Mario RPG & Superstar Saga HD ReMIX

Gooch

You should be able to change your vote because they get tallied up after its all over and done with, methinks, but i could be wrong on both counts.

Nakah

I take the most recent of your votes, whether they change or not doesn't concern me.

kotorfanboy

You should have a different special item every time for the werewolf game to keep it interesting. My idea is the item next time will be to post some stats on a wolf and on a blue and have people look those over and do some research.

Super Zombie

Ahh!!! A fanboy! Shoot it! Just kidding! Kotor=pro! Anyway, you mean like number of posts or something? That would be a dead giveaway.

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: kotorfanboy on August 04, 2008, 12:01:29 AMYou should have a different special item every time for the werewolf game to keep it interesting. My idea is the item next time will be to post some stats on a wolf and on a blue and have people look those over and do some research.

1. I think that your talking about a Seer. That's a human position. I won't explain it now; it's all in the rules.

2. There is a separate item for each game. Last time, because we were learning, there wasn't.

3. The info by the Seer isn't posted by Nakah; it's PMed to the Seer. If the Seer wishes to expose himself/herself, that's his/her choice. But like SuperZombie said, it'd be a dead giveaway for the wolves, and the humans may not believe him anyway.  :-\

I hope that I answered any questions that you had/may have had. If not, I'd appreciate it if you/anyone else was a little bit more clear.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Nakah

Quote from: kotorfanboy on August 04, 2008, 12:01:29 AMYou should have a different special item every time for the werewolf game to keep it interesting. My idea is the item next time will be to post some stats on a wolf and on a blue and have people look those over and do some research.

Whether or not the host wants to add in a special item or anything of the sort is up to him. Everything in the game is at the host's discretion. Eventually adding an item would cause a lose of interest. If we were to allow hints about who the roles are before the game began then it would ruin the sense of mystery that's intended with the game. The purpose is to start with nothing and figure it all out through investigatin, theorizing, questioning, etc. I would say nay to this.

Super Zombie

kotorfanboy

So I have a question, can the guardian protect themselves? Sure in most cases it would be leave the other blues vulnerable and hurt the humans' team but could the guardian do it anyway?

Nakah

Quote from: kotorfanboy on August 14, 2008, 11:21:07 PMSo I have a question, can the guardian protect themselves? Sure in most cases it would be leave the other blues vulnerable and hurt the humans' team but could the guardian do it anyway?

Yes, all actions can be done to yourself. Unless you are dead. In which you are not in the game anyways.

iDOWN

I would like to see a good storyline come in the next game. The first game was cool with all of the interesting story stuff going on. This game kind of lost my interest, especially how everyone was really retarded and ignorant when I was lynched. :P

Anyway, I was suggesting that, and I had another idea in mind, which I talked to Hugo about a while back. The storyline should be about the Salem Witch Trials. That would be so cool! Especially how the story of the werewolves and whatnot fit with the story of the Salem Witch Trials.

So, yeah... Just throwing out ideas.

Nakah

Quote from: iDOWN on August 18, 2008, 02:04:17 PMI would like to see a good storyline come in the next game. The first game was cool with all of the interesting story stuff going on. This game kind of lost my interest, especially how everyone was really retarded and ignorant when I was lynched. :P

Anyway, I was suggesting that, and I had another idea in mind, which I talked to Hugo about a while back. The storyline should be about the Salem Witch Trials. That would be so cool! Especially how the story of the werewolves and whatnot fit with the story of the Salem Witch Trials.

So, yeah... Just throwing out ideas.

That was the first game, masked with a nintendo-themed storyline. This game the story line is pretty unimportant, as it plays very little in the actual storyline of the three games I'm hosting. This is setting up for the third and final TWG that I'll host before I allow the rest of the forum to host TWGs.

Dekudude

I liked the first game's story, but this one is very dull. "Everyone looked outside in fear. Oh, it's just him." The end. :P Think the 3rd game could be like the first-- with an actual, unraveling story?

iDOWN

That's what I was trying to say. The first game's storyline got me captured into the game. It was interesting, even if it was unimportant. That's what made me sign up for the second one, which has ano storyline whatsoever. It's basically "Blah. Day has started. a random person is daid."

So yeah... What Dekudude said. ^^^