Main Site Art

Started by SuperMarina, March 11, 2019, 10:03:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperMarina

I was wondering how old the art on main site was.

I'm not sure if I want to ask for it to be replaced or if a user could submit something to throw up there, so I'll ask both.
I've just never seen anything said about it.

If the site art were to be changed, is it purely a decision among bigger heads (and has it been brought up before?), or would a regular be allowed to submit something in suggestion to replace it, left up to a vote perhaps?
Yours truly,
a Marina advocate.

AmpharosAndy

innit

The Deku Trombonist

That banner is almost 9 years old. Hahaha man there were some good laughs in that news topic.

Someone else is probably better placed than me to answer the rest of your questions.

mikey

everyone who would go to the main page would probably die of the randomness  :D
unmotivated

Bobbythekid21

Quote from: TheLegend on May 24, 2010, 04:21:00 PMeveryone who would go to the main page would probably die of the randomness  :D
:o :o :o
333,331 is a prime number.
Spoiler
Quote from: Bobbythekid21 on February 24, 2019, 01:03:24 PM
Well, I'll just stick around for now and be helpful.
I'm gonna hold myself to it by constantly reminding myself of it.
[close]

SuperMarina

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on March 12, 2019, 03:32:53 AMThat banner is almost 9 years old. Hahaha man there were some good laughs in that news topic.
Is the original contest thread still around?
I didn't even know the second pair of hands until now. Always thought it was Link to round out the series.

Should another contest be held then?
Yours truly,
a Marina advocate.

Splatoon Inkling

Maybe, but the one that is there already is pretty good, although there is always room for change.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on March 12, 2019, 03:32:53 AMThat banner is almost 9 years old. Hahaha man there were some good laughs in that news topic.

Someone else is probably better placed than me to answer the rest of your questions.

Yeah, this was like, the WEEK that I joined the forums, this was the newest site post. That picture that Sauce posted really got me just now.

Also, oh my god, Raymondbl/TheLegend I forgot about them

(Read my Great NSM Novel in the storytelling board for more history everyone)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Latios212

A few people including you (Splatoon Inkling) have expressed interest in providing new art for the site. I think it's a good time for a refresher; I'll post a new thread momentarily!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle