News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

New Series

Started by The Deku Trombonist, April 06, 2019, 04:04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Deku Trombonist

Hi everyone!

Time for a proper announcement! Over the next few days we'll be gradually adding some more series. This should make some games easier to find and will also reduce the size of some of the longest pages. So if you can't find a game all of a sudden, chances are it has found a new home. The 'Other' and 'Super Mario' pages will be the only ones affected at this stage.

We are also preparing for *topseekritbigannouncement* in the next week or two so stay tuned for more!

What's been added so far:

JulianSwegL0rd

I do piano and videogames streams here
-> https://www.twitch.tv/sirteclas <-

cashwarrior1

Have the changes for mario and other come into effect yet? I don't notice anything different

The Deku Trombonist

As it says in the post:
Quote from: Deku Trombonist on April 06, 2019, 04:04:18 PMOver the next few days we'll be gradually adding

So far only Mario Kart has been added. I'll put a list in the opening post of what's been added.

cashwarrior1

Splatoon Inkling

OH YEAH! What about deltarune, undertale, game consoles, and Splatoon?

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Tobbeh99

Cool. But I think it could be better like this:

-Super Mario
--Mario Kart
--Mario Party
-Zelda

etc.

If you get what I mean. So that you first click on Super Mario, and then you click on the sub-series (in some way). Makes sense I think.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

The Deku Trombonist

Yeah that's been suggested before but it's not possible with the ways things are set up at the moment. That might change in the future, it depends where things go.

SlowPokemon

I wonder if there's a way we could finally get Legend of Zelda in its correct alphabetical place on the side bar while you're at it?

Edit: Wow, I didn't realize even Kingdom Hearts wasn't in its own category. I guess a lack of sheets was the reason?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Splatoon Inkling

Yug_Guy

Make sure to update when you guys are completely finished adding new series to the sidebar - I'll update my stuff to account for the new series once it's done. Doesn't make much sense for me to jump the gun & have to change my stuff more than once.

Also, does Splatoon not have enough sheets to justify its own section? Because I can work on that if need be.

Splatoon Inkling

Quote from: Yug_Guy on April 07, 2019, 03:55:18 PMMake sure to update when you guys are completely finished adding new series to the sidebar - I'll update my stuff to account for the new series once it's done. Doesn't make much sense for me to jump the gun & have to change my stuff more than once.

Also, does Splatoon not have enough sheets to justify its own section? Because I can work on that if need be.
SPLATOON! I should get back to working on some other arrangements when I have more time, but I would be open to creating some splatoon sheets in the future. If it's ok, I would like to call one ahead of time that i want to take on.
Spoiler
Sucker Punch
[close]

LeviR.star

Quote from: Yug_Guy on April 07, 2019, 03:55:18 PMAlso, does Splatoon not have enough sheets to justify its own section? Because I can work on that if need be.

It only has 5 sheets right now. As notable as Splatoon is, creating a section for it is probably not realistic for the time being.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

mikey

Quote from: LeviR.star on April 07, 2019, 08:22:39 PMIt only has 5 sheets right now. As notable as Splatoon is, creating a section for it is probably not realistic for the time being.
y u talk liek business monkey
unmotivated