NinSheetMusic Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Author Topic: [Wii] Rhythm Heaven Fever - "Ringside" by WaluigiTime64  (Read 243 times)

Zeta

• NSM Bot
  • Nintendo Nocturne
    • View Profile
[Wii] Rhythm Heaven Fever - "Ringside" by WaluigiTime64
« on: April 12, 2019, 01:14:10 PM »

Submission Information:

Series: Rhythm Heaven
Game: Rhythm Heaven Fever
Console: Nintendo Wii
Title: Ringside
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: WaluigiTime64
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 02:07:46 AM by WaluigiTime64 »

WaluigiTime64

• Samus Sonata
  • Flavour text. Yay.
    • View Profile
Re: [Wii] Rhythm Heaven Fever - "Ringside" by WaluigiTime64
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2019, 01:15:14 PM »

I know I've recently been really out of it when it comes to sheet music, and because of that expect slow responses, but I saw that tiny little Rhythm Heaven section and felt like making it a little less... tiny. So here's something I had lying around.
My Arrangements
My Compositions
Quote from: WaluigiTime64
I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Bloop

• Samus Sonata
  • Your local genderqueer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2019, 12:29:16 PM »

Hey, really nice work! Just a few little things I noticed:

-In m. 2 (and 31), the d in the melody is quite far from the g in the accompaniment above it; I'd either remove the quarter note in the accompaniment, or move the g an octave down.
-In the original, the melody from m. 5 to m. 12 is an octave higher (like you have it after m. 12). Did you have a reason for moving it an octave down?
-I believe there's a second voice that's playing c#'s alongside the melody in m. 10
-Maybe a bit picky, but I'd move the subtitle and arranger text a bit higher, because it feels a little bit too far down for me. You decide if that's relevant or not lol

WaluigiTime64

• Samus Sonata
  • Flavour text. Yay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2019, 02:13:46 AM »

Hey, really nice work! Just a few little things I noticed:
belated thank

-In m. 2 (and 31), the d in the melody is quite far from the g in the accompaniment above it; I'd either remove the quarter note in the accompaniment, or move the g an octave down.
It's intended to be pedaled, though maybe it's not clear enough on the sheet? If other people yell at me to make it more obvious I'll probably do it.

-In the original, the melody from m. 5 to m. 12 is an octave higher (like you have it after m. 12). Did you have a reason for moving it an octave down?
I kinda liked it being there, particularly because the timbre of the lead sounds deeper than it actually is, and it suited the piece nicely. It also helps with the next point.

-I believe there's a second voice that's playing c#'s alongside the melody in m. 10
Correct. I've been gotten.
I've added the second voice above the current one, because that's where it is originally (I think?), and it prevents a unison harmony on the last note. 

-Maybe a bit picky, but I'd move the subtitle and arranger text a bit higher, because it feels a little bit too far down for me. You decide if that's relevant or not lol
Did this anyway, because I agree. :V

Files should be updated, hopefully.
My Arrangements
My Compositions
Quote from: WaluigiTime64
I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Static

• Updater
  • Kirby Chorale
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2019, 01:07:44 AM »

Some things that I have:

• The LH margins are kinda small (I tend to make them small as well), which means it can sometimes be a pain for people who want to put their sheets in binders. But I also realize that not everyone uses those, and sometimes that extra space can be useful. It's up to you whether you want to increase those margins a bit, but I figured I'd mention it since it is an important choice I think.
  • m22 beats 3-4 LH: I hear these 4 8th notes as E-C#-D#-C#.
  • There are a bunch of extra 16th notes in certain places in the bassline (like m27 for example), but I'm fine with leaving those in because those bring in some of the percussion parts that you wouldn't otherwise have in just a piano sheet.
  • m26: I would probably put the crescendo in between the 2 staves so it's clear that you want both hands to get louder.
  • The offbeat 16th notes in m31, 33, and 35 should be beamed together as a beat wherever possible.

Neat sheet you got here

Libera

• The Fastest
  • Updater
  • Sonic Ska
  • Triangles!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2019, 12:03:14 AM »

Bump for arranger.

Page created in 0.327 seconds with 23 queries.