Title: Fi's Gratitude
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Bloop

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Bloop

Latios212

Hey hey nice to see you around again!

I will be back to check notes and stuff soon (hopefully within a few days) but I have a few things to say regarding the look/layout to start when glancing at the sheet:
- Please remove the Pno. markings as well as change the URL to https
- Try and keep everything within the page margins. Somewhat unrelated, your PDF export looks somewhat off-center.
- I'd suggest hiding the pedal markings since it's simply pedal and release per measure which can be communicated by a "con pedale" or something similar. It'd help de-clutter the sheet which already has a lot of stuff above and below the staff.
- Also, how about making the sheet a consistent 4 measures per system? There's ample space left over on page 2 to utilize, and it'd give the sheet a more consistent look.

More to come later, but super glad to see this sheet ^^
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Bloop

Fixed! That page about the page margins and text alignment was really useful btw ^^ Apparently my text was some pixels off, so that's fixed too (not that anyone'd notice)

Latios212

Thanks, I'm glad you found it helpful! :D

I went and checked the notes and everything seems to be really nicely laid out! I just have a couple of final comments before I approve this one.
- The composer should be just Takeshi Hama, I believe
- The footer on page 1 and page number on page 2 are still outside the margins - set the vertical height to zero
- I'd adjust the triplet bracket and slur at the end of m. 8 and 24 a bit to give the slur a bit more room
- Just a personal suggestion, but how about a new (mf) dynamic at m. 25?

Once again, great work ^^

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Bloop

Fixed! Added the mf dynamic, as mp probably doesn't describe the intention properly at the end.

Latios212

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Libera

I don't think we've met before, but hi!  Looks like you're an old hand at this arranging business. :P  Such an old hand, that your url is http rather than https!  Once that's changed, we're good to go I think because this looks great otherwise.

Bloop

Hi there! I think grew inactive a bit before you made an account I think (which is a while ago already lol). Fixed the url!

Libera

Quote from: Bloop on May 08, 2019, 02:13:24 AMHi there! I think grew inactive a bit before you made an account I think (which is a while ago already lol). Fixed the url!

Well I'm glad to see you back then!  Accepting!

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Libera.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot