News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

I love the whole world parody (old mabey but still funny)

Started by MetroidHunter26, July 30, 2008, 10:01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetroidHunter26

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQFFxjzJQfs&feature=related

but I loled cause it uses most popular video games XD

Nakah

PseudoMario16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: Nakah on July 30, 2008, 10:26:36 PMIt used like 5 recent games...
Halo 2 wasn't recent and neither was Halo 3...nor Wow but you have to admit it did induce a chuckle or something. ;P

The-Real-Link

LOL. That was funny! (Loved the CoD 4 Boom-de-adda part!)

SuperFireKirby

I love the whole world, and all its craziness a- coom-dee-adda coom-dee-adda coom-dee-adda coom-dee-adda.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jedesyus

tbh, it diddnt really make me "lol" as such, but I respect it as a piece of art, quite genious  ;)

SuperFireKirby

That was pretty funny. Probably the best one I've seen so far.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BlueFlameDude

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

SuperFireKirby

BlueFlameDude

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

SuperFireKirby

Harvest

-

kotorfanboy

Harvest why are such a follower in these topics [/sarcasm] But lol, kirby and flamedude started to sing and harvest just shuts em down

SuperFireKirby