Series: Kirby
Game: Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
Console: Nintendo 64
Title: File Select
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: LeviR.star

[attachment deleted by admin]

LeviR.star

Decided to submit some easy sheets for this coming month, to give my self time for arranging some slightly more ambitious arrangements.

By the way, you all are looking here at one of my oldest sheets; this was arranged as one of my first unordered 40 sheets. Even though it's old, I sometimes feel nostalgic towards these ones and feel they ought to have a chance in the submission topic once in a while.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Latios212

Thanks for polishing it up before submission!

- Beats 1-2 of LH of m. 4 are flipped
- Would recommend a courtesy natural in m. 8 beat 1 RH
- Perhaps make the last note in m. 4/8 an eighth instead of 16th+rest?
- You could move the top staff down a bit away from the arranger info. Lots of room at the bottom to maybe space out the systems a tad more too.

Great work, that's all I found :)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

LeviR.star

Quote from: Latios212 on May 14, 2019, 05:55:18 PM- Beats 1-2 of LH of m. 4 are flipped

Hmm; either that was some weird glitch, or I flipped it accidentally somehow, idk. Fixed.

Quote from: Latios212 on May 14, 2019, 05:55:18 PM- Would recommend a courtesy natural in m. 8 beat 1 RH

Oh shoot, I forgot to update my accidental spellings! Shame on me; fixed.

Quote from: Latios212 on May 14, 2019, 05:55:18 PM- Perhaps make the last note in m. 4/8 an eighth instead of 16th+rest?

Good idea; at first, I thought it was important that I indicated some kind of space there, but I see that the eighth looks much cleaner that way.

Quote from: Latios212 on May 14, 2019, 05:55:18 PM- You could move the top staff down a bit away from the arranger info. Lots of room at the bottom to maybe space out the systems a tad more too.

Good catch; can do, can do.

Thanks for checking my sheet so quickly, Latios! Filez ar update.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Latios212

Quote from: LeviR.star on May 14, 2019, 08:47:11 PMThanks for checking my sheet so quickly, Latios! Filez ar update.
No problem, thanks for the quick turnaround! Glad to see really high quality stuff from you. Looks good
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mastersuperfan

Might want to move the 8va in m1 a teensy bit more to the left.

Otherwise, looks good to me.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

LeviR.star

Quote from: mastersuperfan on May 16, 2019, 01:05:22 PMMight want to move the 8va in m1 a teensy bit more to the left.

Oop, forgot about that. Wish there was a way to set that margin difference manually...

Thanks for dropping in, MSF!

Libera

Notes look good to me, the only comment I have is a little suggestion:

Spoiler
You cannot view this attachment.
[close]

I think this might look a bit clearer and removes all of those semiquaver rests.  Certainly not required, but something to consider.

LeviR.star

Quote from: Libera on May 20, 2019, 11:38:47 AMNotes look good to me, the only comment I have is a little suggestion:

Spoiler
You cannot view this attachment.
[close]

I think this might look a bit clearer and removes all of those semiquaver rests.  Certainly not required, but something to consider.

I might have thought of this along the way (I can't remember) but I actually like that better than the rests. Spaces out the measures slightly better and puts the necessary emphasis on every beat. Thanks for the suggestion, Libera! Files fixed.

Libera

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Libera.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot