Game: Dragon Quest
Console: Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: People
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: LeviR.star

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

LeviR.star

Quote from: LeviR.star on May 12, 2019, 07:32:14 PMDecided to submit some easy sheets for this coming month, to give my self time for arranging some slightly more ambitious arrangements.

You all get it; just like "The Amazing Ryu", I made this sheet along with several other Dragon Quest ones amidst the rumors of the leaked DLC fighters for SSBU. I also noticed that the site is incredibly close to having the entire soundtrack covered, so I thought, "Why not help finish it off?"

Hope this sheet isn't too much trouble. ;)
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Latios212

Quote from: LeviR.star on May 12, 2019, 07:40:08 PMHope this sheet isn't too much trouble. ;)
Haha thanks for giving me a break.

One thing I'd suggest would be to adjust the slur around the last two measure notes to be above the notes and hang out on the right side a bit (similar to the systems above it) since it's part of the phrase in measure 1 that it loops back to. That's all though, this looks splendid!

Actually, may as well put this comment here - I've noticed whatever template you use has the line thickness set to these values under Document > Document Options > Lines and Curves:
You cannot view this attachment.
What most other sheets submitted use and what I prefer is a line thickness of half that, or 0.00624. (This goes for the fields above as well as for Barlines > Thin line Thickness.) Here's an arbitrary example. I've noticed that the thinner lines create a considerably sharper look both on screen and on paper. Something to consider.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

LeviR.star

Quote from: Latios212 on May 14, 2019, 05:27:14 PMOne thing I'd suggest would be to adjust the slur around the last two measure notes to be above the notes and hang out on the right side a bit (similar to the systems above it) since it's part of the phrase in measure 1 that it loops back to.

I have thought about this kind of thing myself in the past, but decided I didn't trust my own judgement in editing the slur manually unless someone said something about it. How does that look?

Quote from: Latios212 on May 14, 2019, 05:27:14 PMActually, may as well put this comment here - I've noticed whatever template you use has the line thickness set to these values under Document > Document Options > Lines and Curves:
You cannot view this attachment.
What most other sheets submitted use and what I prefer is a line thickness of half that, or 0.00624. (This goes for the fields above as well as for Barlines > Thin line Thickness.) Here's an arbitrary example. I've noticed that the thinner lines create a considerably sharper look both on screen and on paper. Something to consider.

Always happy to find ways to improve my template to make it look neat as possible formatting-wise! I've updating the line thickness on this sheet, as well as on my other sub, "File Select". Thanks for pointing that out!

Files are fixed. Remember to just let me know in the future if you notice anything else I can change for my template.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Latios212

Quote from: LeviR.star on May 14, 2019, 08:52:56 PMAlways happy to find ways to improve my template to make it look neat as possible formatting-wise! I've updating the line thickness on this sheet, as well as on my other sub, "File Select". Thanks for pointing that out!
No problem! ^^

Quote from: LeviR.star on May 14, 2019, 08:52:56 PMI have thought about this kind of thing myself in the past, but decided I didn't trust my own judgement in editing the slur manually unless someone said something about it. How does that look?
Yes that looks great!

Nothing else to add here, looks awesome :P
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Libera

Everything looks great to me apart from I think I'd write the Gb in bar 2 as an F# since the implied harmony there is a V/ii chord, but it's probably a little up to interpretation there since it's so sparse.

LeviR.star

Libera

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Libera.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot