News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

[Wii] Kirby's Epic Yarn - "Future City" by LeviR.star

Started by Zeta, October 23, 2019, 08:25:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Kirby
Game: Kirby's Epic Yarn
Console: Nintendo Wii
Title: Future City
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: LeviR.star

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

LeviR.star

If by any chance you're about to relay feedback from checking my draft in the "Kirby's Epic Yarn Arrangement Project", note that here (at Zeila's suggestion) the last 4 measures have been modified to give the RH an independent part from the LH.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Latios212

This is really good. Clean, accurate, and simple to play. Happy to see this one :D

Only a couple of comments:
- I think m. 24 would be better written as 4-tuplets instead of 8-tuplets so it's clearer when the notes fall on the beat.
- For m. 53, 55, 56 I would suggest making the first left hand octave a dotted quarter and/or tenuto since that's a different part there.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

LeviR.star

Quote from: Latios212 on November 02, 2019, 07:55:03 PMOnly a couple of comments:
- I think m. 24 would be better written as 4-tuplets instead of 8-tuplets so it's clearer when the notes fall on the beat.
- For m. 53, 55, 56 I would suggest making the first left hand octave a dotted quarter and/or tenuto since that's a different part there.

- that's a good idea, consider it done
- I didn't hear that before, but I hear it now. Fixed!

Quote from: Latios212 on November 02, 2019, 07:55:03 PMThis is really good. Clean, accurate, and simple to play. Happy to see this one :D

Thank you! I'm really satisfied with how it turned out. :)

Oh yeah, and the files are fixed, and whatnot.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Libera

Notes look good, arrangement looks good.  All around good.

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Libera.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot