News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

[3DS] Monster Hunter Generations - "Meownster Hunters, Fire Away!" by Th3Gavst3r

Started by Zeta, June 30, 2019, 01:24:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Monster Hunter Generations
Console: Nintendo 3DS
Title: Meownster Hunters, Fire Away!
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Th3Gavst3r

[attachment deleted by admin]

Libera

Th3Gavst3r

Libera

Checking it now!

-At the end of bars 22 and 26 I'm hearing more C -> F rather than A -> F in the bass movement.
-Some of the staccato placement in the first system is a bit uneven, so it's probably worth tidying up a bit.

Other than those small things, it looks great!  Nice work, and I look forward to seeing the credits version if you ever do it!

Latios212

Don't have much to add here ^^ I'd prefer if the beam was broken in the left hand of m. 20, but that's up to you.

Once the comments are addressed this has my seal of approval
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Th3Gavst3r

Quote from: Libera on June 30, 2019, 05:16:52 PM-At the end of bars 22 and 26 I'm hearing more C -> F rather than A -> F in the bass movement.
I changed m.22 to another chromatic approach like m.24 to make things simple.

Quote from: Libera on June 30, 2019, 05:16:52 PM-Some of the staccato placement in the first system is a bit uneven, so it's probably worth tidying up a bit.
The staccatos were aligned to the center of the note before, but I moved them over to make them look subjectively better.

Quote from: Latios212 on June 30, 2019, 06:55:32 PMDon't have much to add here ^^ I'd prefer if the beam was broken in the left hand of m. 20, but that's up to you.
Having a bunch of disconnected eighth notes/eighth rests make it really hard for me to keep track of where the beats are, so I prefer keeping the beaming in.

Zeta