NSM Makes Super Mario Maker Levels but from the second Super Mario Maker Game!

Started by MaestroUGC, July 01, 2019, 09:08:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

It is I, Maestro, the Arbiter of Fun on NSM!

Super Mario Maker 2 has just been released and many of you have already begun making your own levels. Well now is your chance to come together as a community to showcase your creativity! Here's what we're going to do:

1. You all will spend 3-4 weeks making some sweet Mario Maker levels and submit them here.
2. Once we've settled on a date, I will gather them up and play them all during a Live Stream on Twitch.
3. You guys may have the chance to join us to talk about your levels as well as just have a good time!

Some exact details will change depending on our expected turnout, and an official Sign-Up will be posted in a few days. Comment below if you want to show me what you've made!
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

LeviR.star

I'm down! Only problem is that my right Joy-Con's joystick is drifiting, making level editing a little irritating. :-\
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Libera

This sounds pretty fun.  If I get the game I'll definitely join in.

cashwarrior1

Do I have to make levels within the time frame or could I upload a level I already made?

MaestroUGC

The time frame is just a rough deadline to submit something for me to play. You do not need to make an new level if you do not want to.

Latios212

I'll see if I have time to come up with anything presentable haha
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

LeviR.star

Maestro, do you do puzzle-solving levels? I'm working on one but I promise not to make it too complicated.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

MaestroUGC

Make whatever you like, I just make no promises I can complete the levels within a given amount of time. If you guys want to go crazy I'm game for it.

cashwarrior1

Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 03, 2019, 02:29:18 PMMake whatever you like, I just make no promises I can complete the levels within a given amount of time. If you guys want to go crazy I'm game for it.
With that in mind, here's my submission: "Molten Temple" (B3S-KYM-CYG). It's a large complex zelda-style dungeon that will most certainly make you rage because I spent like 5 hours trying to do the clear check from the start and holy crap am I done with this

MaestroUGC

Awesome!

Well it looks like we've got a submission already, I'm looking forward to what you guys will throw at me. Like I said before I'm not imposing any limits for the kinds of levels to submit, so go crazy and make troll levels of you want as well. I promise my goal is to give all the levels equal focus when streaming.

LeviR.star

Because I'm not satisfied with the direction my level took, I still have some extensive work to do. Once I get my Joy-Cons back from repair, and finish it, would any of you guys still be interested in playing it, even though the stream's practically over?

mikey

unmotivated