News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

[NES] Clu Clu Land - "Music from Clu Clu Land" by Yug Guy

Started by Zeta, November 03, 2019, 05:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Clu Clu Land
Console: Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: Music from Clu Clu Land
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Yug Guy

[attachment deleted by admin]

Yug_Guy

...I'm not trying to shill myself or anything, but the only Clu Clu Land OST video on youtube is the one with the horrible reverb.

LeviR.star

Quote from: Yug_Guy on November 03, 2019, 05:29:56 PM...I'm not trying to shill myself or anything, but the only Clu Clu Land OST video on youtube is the one with the horrible reverb.

Here, Yug, I found this soundtrack outside of YouTube. This one should work a little better as an MP3 source if it's decided that the video you posted doesn't cut it.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Static

• The system size is quite tiny, I would make it at least 80-85%. You can still fit everything on 2 pages with the same measure distribution and everything, you'll just have to adjust the spacing a bit.
  • I would put Title Theme and Bonus Stage in cut time (keeping all note values the same).

Other than that, this sheet looks good to me.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Static on November 05, 2019, 07:44:11 PM
  • The system size is quite tiny, I would make it at least 80-85%. You can still fit everything on 2 pages with the same measure distribution and everything, you'll just have to adjust the spacing a bit.
  • I would put Title Theme and Bonus Stage in cut time (keeping all note values the same).
Fixed.

Static

Latios212

Looks great, but one important thing on the very last note. I think it's important to notate that the G is alternating with A natural on the trill, contrary to the A flat earlier in the measure. Use the trill articulation with a natural sign on top of it.

edit: I gotcha with the change. Accepting now!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Latios212.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot