News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

TWG CXIII: Screw Strategy, We Have Money!

Started by davy, July 08, 2019, 10:55:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadDemon

sorry for my inactivity, im here for a good while now though

MadDemon

what the hell
who would only shoot themselves as mafia, especially only once

hopefully nobody is dumb enough to do just that but you never know

hoggers

funnygurl took the brave man pledge. rest of you are COWARDS. you may try to hide color of your soul, but never hide the extent of your heart.

i challenge BlockDongDragon to a duel!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Funnygurl555 on July 11, 2019, 01:43:03 PMi was being sarcastic with the $150 thing LOL ik town's got 200
uh huh

sure

Quoteanyway i lost a life. gonna double check but i think maybe maybe this could help clear me
If wolves can't wolf themselves, then yeah, it could clear you, but that's the only way.

Quote from: Funnygurl555 on July 11, 2019, 01:47:00 PMunfortunately i'll only be here for another half hour

Vote: eveningsun

i don't think you'd actually be suspicious of me for a post like that
FUNNY how you vote for someone who already has a vote on them. That seems odd, especially after the person called you out on a possible slip-up. Pursuing possible slip-ups is always a worthwhile endeavor, and you shouldn't criticize anybody for that.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: hoggers on July 11, 2019, 03:18:21 PMfunnygurl took the brave man pledge. rest of you are COWARDS. you may try to hide color of your soul, but never hide the extent of your heart.

i challenge BlockDongDragon to a duel!
excusez-moi

who is blockdongdragon

Also, voting for MadDemon because in the case of an inactive wolf (which is likely at this point, IMO; I see no other reason why the wolves would have foregone their second shot), they're probably the most likely to have been the inactive wolf.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: MadDemon on July 11, 2019, 03:06:54 PMwhat the hell
who would only shoot themselves as mafia, especially only once

hopefully nobody is dumb enough to do just that but you never know
If Funnygurl is a wolf, and her partner was inactive, she would only be able to shoot herself once.

In a game with multiple lives, shooting oneself once is a valid strategy, because players with prior TWG experience tend to automatically associate night kills with innocence, and you still have two lives left, so you can't be taken out so easily by someone acting individually.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

hoggers

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 11, 2019, 03:35:05 PMexcusez-moi

who is blockdongdragon

Also, voting for MadDemon because in the case of an inactive wolf (which is likely at this point, IMO; I see no other reason why the wolves would have foregone their second shot), they're probably the most likely to have been the inactive wolf.
you have eyes? you are you, and you are ignoring maddemon post. how he inactive if he posting?

this guy gotta die. we need to punish excellence

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: hoggers on July 11, 2019, 04:13:13 PMyou have eyes? you are you, and you are ignoring maddemon post. how he inactive if he posting?

this guy gotta die. we need to punish excellence
please talk normally

Also, since you don't seem to have eyes, I'd like to point out that I was referring to night phase activity, not current activity, since night phase activity is what mattered in determining whether a wolf was online to submit a wolfing or not.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

hoggers

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 11, 2019, 04:23:26 PMplease talk normally

Also, since you don't seem to have eyes, I'd like to point out that I was referring to night phase activity, not current activity, since night phase activity is what mattered in determining whether a wolf was online to submit a wolfing or not.
typical american make fun of people have to learn their dumb language. you lucky i speak to you with these words instead of in home tongue.

how you know when he was on? are you cheating?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: hoggers on July 11, 2019, 04:30:48 PMtypical american make fun of people have to learn their dumb language. you lucky i speak to you with these words instead of in home tongue.

how you know when he was on? are you cheating?
I'm judging based on what times MadDemon has posted, which is, of course, visible to everyone. MadDemon even admitted to being inactive recently.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

hoggers

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 11, 2019, 04:36:27 PMI'm judging based on what times MadDemon has posted, which is, of course, visible to everyone. MadDemon even admitted to being inactive recently.
i look facts and facts are you look evil. you no even shoot yourself and you scared to fight. you think i no notice your shifty eyes and scaredy tactics?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: hoggers on July 11, 2019, 05:08:07 PMi look facts and facts are you look evil. you no even shoot yourself and you scared to fight. you think i no notice your shifty eyes and scaredy tactics?
Please explain how I've been "scared to fight." I wouldn't say I have either "shifty eyes" nor "scaredy tactics." I've been deliberate and analytical so far up to the present, which is more than a lot of other people can say about their performance.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

EveningSun720

Quote from: mikey on July 11, 2019, 08:20:04 AMYeah it's just a weird post for her to make, I really hope it's not a slip

Then consider that she lost a life night one

I'm going to vote eveningsun .  It's a bit of a stretch, but it's the best iv e got right now

Lol, it's a huge stretch. Are you going to ignore the fact that Funnygurl said she had $150?

Only wolves can have that amount. Why would she say that?

EveningSun720

Quote from: Funnygurl555 on July 11, 2019, 02:00:33 PMdamn i guess im leaving my vote here

Praise your eyes for a minute, then look at my posts.

I am putting my Vote on MadDemon This man is acting way too defensive. If MadDemon was town, he would be in this thread eating me alive right now.

He's a coward wolf, running from every fight he's supposed to take.

EveningSun720

The BlackDragon is my top town.

As previously stated, I dislike MadDemon. I know this man... he would not be scared as Town in this scenario.

As for my friend, hoggers. I'll be keeping an eye on him, but I think he's clearly town. He wanted to draw someone into a duel, in order to begin sorting. Pure towny play, I saw it.

Funnygurl and the other fraud voting me are nulls for now.