TWG CXIII: Screw Strategy, We Have Money!

Started by davy, July 08, 2019, 10:55:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShyYoshiGuy

Vote Rundown so far:

ES- 2 (mikey, FG)
FG- 1 (SYG)
BDS- 1 (hoggers)
MD- 2 (BDS, ES)
No vote- 2 (MD, EGI)

I really don't agree with anyone else here. Both things going for MD revolve around him being inactive, I don't know why ES is wolfy, and the argument against BDS is, let's say, not compelling. I might not check this thread until tomorrow, so let's see what happens.
"Don't be nervous, be of service."
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

MadDemon

Quote from: EveningSun720 on July 11, 2019, 06:42:08 PMPraise your eyes for a minute, then look at my posts.

I am putting my Vote on MadDemon This man is acting way too defensive. If MadDemon was town, he would be in this thread eating me alive right now.

He's a coward wolf, running from every fight he's supposed to take.
listen woman

you havbe made two different statements here

MadDemon

lemme fix that for the blind

QuoteI am putting my Vote on MadDemon This man is acting way too defensive. If MadDemon was town, he would be in this thread eating me alive right now.

Funnygurl555

Funnygurl555

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 11, 2019, 03:32:31 PMuh huh

sure
If wolves can't wolf themselves, then yeah, it could clear you, but that's the only way.
FUNNY how you vote for someone who already has a vote on them. That seems odd, especially after the person called you out on a possible slip-up. Pursuing possible slip-ups is always a worthwhile endeavor, and you shouldn't criticize anybody for that.

sounds like you've already got your mind made up bds

not a fan of that, but first i must kill mikey

Funnygurl555

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: MadDemon on July 11, 2019, 07:55:48 PMlemme fix that for the blind
That's a little odd at first, but I'm not sure if those statements are 100% exclusive.

Quote from: Funnygurl555 on July 11, 2019, 08:21:29 PMi will save up for a tank to kill mikey
why tho

Like, I get he's always a wildcard, but why? I don't think he's acting any out of the ordinary, which right now means there's not any reason to vote for him one way or the other.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Funnygurl555

i can't trust him anymore

i just can't

we had this thing going

and he broke it

and now im broken

he must die

Funnygurl555

i would vote for you bds if not for mikey

but he must go

BlackDragonSlayer

ok

so you're basically voting for him because you don't like him as a person

i don't get why you'd vote for me either tho and it might actually help to explain

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ShyYoshiGuy

I dunno, this is only confirming my vote. Now you're just accusing mikey for just being mikey. Care to explain yourself, or nah?
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

Funnygurl555

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 11, 2019, 08:27:23 PMok

so you're basically voting for him because you don't like him as a person

i don't get why you'd vote for me either tho and it might actually help to explain

it sounds like you're pushing an agenda by believing i slipped with the $150 and i shot myself

and yes that's exactly why mikey must go

Funnygurl555

Quote from: ShyYoshiGuy on July 11, 2019, 08:27:48 PMI dunno, this is only confirming my vote. Now you're just accusing mikey for just being mikey. Care to explain yourself, or nah?

if you were in my shoes you'd want him dead too

ShyYoshiGuy

Quote from: Funnygurl555 on July 11, 2019, 08:31:31 PMif you were in my shoes you'd want him dead too

But what did he do to you? What, in your shoes, makes you want him dead?
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Funnygurl555 on July 11, 2019, 08:31:13 PMit sounds like you're pushing an agenda by believing i slipped with the $150 and i shot myself
And it seems more and more like you're trying to cover up a slip. I'm not the only person to have called you out for it.

Quoteand yes that's exactly why mikey must go
And you talk about pushing an agenda, really?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber