News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

TWG CXIII: Screw Strategy, We Have Money!

Started by davy, July 08, 2019, 10:55:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoggers

Quote from: EveningSun720 on July 11, 2019, 09:46:36 PMYou are the scum, yes?

Let me just say this. I don't know who you are, but call me by my name. It's EveningSun720. I expect you to remember that, hoggers.

If you ever call me EveningBum again, I will not only reign on your parade with the help of the moderators, but I will destroy you with my two hands.
i sorry, i really bad with nicknames. if this what make you so mad in chat i mean no disrespect. you can be friend yes?

hoggers

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 11, 2019, 09:47:52 PMSaying "town is probably gonna mess up a bunch along the way" is not the same as wanting town to fail.
you are hurting morale so your team can sweep in and take us from behind when we feel low

no think i see not your play villain

ShyYoshiGuy

"Don't be nervous, be of service."
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

E. Gadd Industries

Oh, no it isn't. My vote is still Funnygurl555.

I was just bolding the whole statement so people read it.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

EveningSun720

Quote from: hoggers on July 11, 2019, 10:04:36 PMi sorry, i really bad with nicknames. if this what make you so mad in chat i mean no disrespect. you can be friend yes?

We'll see, sir.

mikey

shyyoshiguy

Incidentally I'm starting to wonder if it's actually a good idea for our PRs to claim?
unmotivated

hoggers

Quote from: EveningSun720 on July 11, 2019, 10:07:18 PMWe'll see, sir.
i play mafia to make friends who understand what it mean to be a true hero. much fun along way, winning not as important as long as learn something.

are you true hero or are you wolf trying make me feel bad?

ShyYoshiGuy

- Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

ShyYoshiGuy

Quote from: hoggers on July 11, 2019, 10:13:27 PMflyyoshiman

I refuse to believe you're just "bad with names". That's just, urg, not important. Why are you voting me though? Neither of you have explained. I'm keeping my vote with FG, even though hoggers bandwagoning with mikey doesn't quite make sense to me.
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

hoggers

Quote from: ShyYoshiGuy on July 11, 2019, 10:17:47 PMI refuse to believe you're just "bad with names". That's just, urg, not important. Why are you voting me though? Neither of you have explained. I'm keeping my vote with FG, even though hoggers bandwagoning with mikey doesn't quite make sense to me.
those who say why me and not why not them dedicate self centered mindset as wolf

ShyYoshiGuy

Quote from: hoggers on July 11, 2019, 10:20:03 PMthose who say why me and not why not them dedicate self centered mindset as wolf

I've been asking why people are voting the way they are the whole time, not just when he voted me. It makes the game easier to understand when people actually explain their votes and not just put them out there.
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: hoggers on July 11, 2019, 10:05:24 PMyou are hurting morale so your team can sweep in and take us from behind when we feel low

no think i see not your play villain
No, I'm just being realistic. Besides, if people think they have to get everything perfect, then everyone's gonna be stressed, hence poorer performance.

Quote from: mikey on July 11, 2019, 10:08:46 PMshyyoshiguy

Incidentally I'm starting to wonder if it's actually a good idea for our PRs to claim?
I'm actually really impressed with Shy so far this game. He could be a wolf who's trying hard because he wants to win, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt so far.

Quote from: ShyYoshiGuy on July 11, 2019, 10:24:00 PMI've been asking why people are voting the way they are the whole time, not just when he voted me. It makes the game easier to understand when people actually explain their votes and not just put them out there.
Exactly this. Unless you're just voting to stimulate activity or get something out there (as in a lot of super active TWGs), you've got to explain your reasoning so that people can understand you and potentially follow your vote along, and make arguments for or against your vote.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Funnygurl555

ShyYoshiGuy

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 11, 2019, 10:30:47 PMI'm actually really impressed with Shy so far this game.

I don't know if you're just saying this, but thank you, heh. This game is hard.

I'm going to bed. Interested to see how the rest of this phase plays out in the morning.
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!