News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

TWG CXIII: Screw Strategy, We Have Money!

Started by davy, July 08, 2019, 10:55:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funnygurl555

nsm people, how does shyyoshiguy normally play? i like meta; gimme ur meta

mikey

Item claims so far:
Mikey- guardian angel (200)
Funnygurl- guardian angel (200)
SYG- nothing
E Gadd- nothing
Hoggers- gun (100)
unmotivated

mikey

Need bds, evening sun, and mad demon to claim buys
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Why are we claiming items publicly when Duct Tape is a thing? This is pretty much just painting a target on who is the best one to block!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Also, right now I'm most suspicious of Hoggers and (still) MadDemon. I'll explain more about all my suspicions when I'm not on mobile

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

IN ADDITION, I'd like to ask why the people who bought Guardian Angels bought Guardian Angels instead of just saving money and buying Silver. Are you really that worried about people shooting you that you thought it would be a good idea to spend the extra money?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Yes
A majority of the deaths in this game ought to be from guns, not wolfings
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Just to hammer in a final point, if the wolves bought snipers, now they know who's safe to target because they can avoid people they know have Guardian Angels. It would've been better to keep this quiet just in case the wolves bought snipers so they could potentially waste them.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: mikey on July 13, 2019, 01:04:24 PMYes
A majority of the deaths in this game ought to be from guns, not wolfings
Think of this from someone else's perspective... you think you're suspicious enough to get shot by another human?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 13, 2019, 01:05:39 PMJust to hammer in a final point, if the wolves bought snipers, now they know who's safe to target because they can avoid people they know have Guardian Angels. It would've been better to keep this quiet just in case the wolves bought snipers so they could potentially waste them.
guardian angels are no longer active

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 13, 2019, 01:08:09 PMThink of this from someone else's perspective... you think you're suspicious enough to get shot by another human?
I'm not going to waste time letting you put it together

Wolves can buy guns too
unmotivated

Funnygurl555

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 13, 2019, 01:01:42 PMIN ADDITION, I'd like to ask why the people who bought Guardian Angels bought Guardian Angels instead of just saving money and buying Silver. Are you really that worried about people shooting you that you thought it would be a good idea to spend the extra money?

did you see the attention on me last phase?

Funnygurl555

Quote from: mikey on July 13, 2019, 01:15:25 PMguardian angels are no longer active

Wolves can buy guns too

iirc next day and night phase

Funnygurl555

oh well i bought it n2 not n1 y'all saw what went on w/ me n1

didn't buy anything then was thinking of rly saving up for that tank

davy

Quote from: mikey on July 13, 2019, 01:15:25 PMguardian angels are no longer active

Quote from: davy on July 08, 2019, 10:55:33 AMPassive items will only last for the next day phase and the next night phase.

I feel the need to point out that if anyone bought a Guardian Angel last night phase, they would not be active last night phase and instead would be active this day phase and next night phase.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

BlackDragonSlayer

Wolves can buy guns too
Humans both outnumber and out-cash wolves; most of the shooting will likely be done by humans, not wolves. Besides, wolves are probably gonna buy snipers, and now that you've announced that you're safe from those, you're obviously not going to be a target... not that you would be anyway, which still makes you wonder why you bought the Guardian Angels instead.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber