News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

TWG CXIII: Screw Strategy, We Have Money!

Started by davy, July 08, 2019, 10:55:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

1: Where is Hoggers? He showed up earlier in Discord but seems to have mostly disappeared past that.
2: How am I the best partner for FG? Remember, a lot of people called me out earlier for "making a big deal out of" her slip(s).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ShyYoshiGuy on July 14, 2019, 05:37:57 PM7. BDS - wolf
I think you're putting too much importance on the inactive thing. I see it entirely possible you didn't lynch anyone n1 so that you'd be able to use this strategy to target the most inactive. It was the first thing you went to once d1 started and you haven't let go of it. And admitting there're other candidates for inactive wolf weakens your case against MD, so you've failed to mention them. Finally, uh, see what I said in my latest message.
The "inactive thing" is literally the most solid lead we have right now. Also, you claim there are other candidates, but you fail to mention them, because, guess what, there are none. I already took a look at all the activity Night 1 and determined who was the most likely to be the inactive wolf. You can look back at my post if you disagree with me.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ShyYoshiGuy

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 14, 2019, 05:57:16 PM1: Where is Hoggers? He showed up earlier in Discord but seems to have mostly disappeared past that.
I was wondering the same thing.

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 14, 2019, 05:57:16 PM2: How am I the best partner for FG? Remember, a lot of people called me out earlier for "making a big deal out of" her slip(s).
Eh, about everybody had something to say about the slips. Just that you've "had arguments" with everybody else except ES and EGI, but those two are ranked most towny on my list.
"Don't be nervous, be of service."
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 14, 2019, 06:01:11 PMThe "inactive thing" is literally the most solid lead we have right now. Also, you claim there are other candidates, but you fail to mention them, because, guess what, there are none. I already took a look at all the activity Night 1 and determined who was the most likely to be the inactive wolf. You can look back at my post if you disagree with me.
Like literally, why would the wolves choose not to wolf someone when the literally don't know if people will be inactive Night 1 or not? Even if they thought that was a good idea, the benefits of taking both shots highly outweighs it.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ShyYoshiGuy on July 14, 2019, 06:01:34 PMEh, about everybody had something to say about the slips. Just that you've "had arguments" with everybody else except ES and EGI, but those two are ranked most towny on my list.
Really? Cause people sure singled me out (probably even more than EveningSun) for pushing them.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ShyYoshiGuy

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 14, 2019, 06:01:11 PMThe "inactive thing" is literally the most solid lead we have right now. Also, you claim there are other candidates, but you fail to mention them, because, guess what, there are none. I already took a look at all the activity Night 1 and determined who was the most likely to be the inactive wolf. You can look back at my post if you disagree with me.
Your own post says (you,) mikey and FG are the only ones who posted a fair amount.
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

ShyYoshiGuy

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 14, 2019, 06:03:38 PMLike literally, why would the wolves choose not to wolf someone when the literally don't know if people will be inactive Night 1 or not? Even if they thought that was a good idea, the benefits of taking both shots highly outweighs it.
My only response is exactly what I said. To have something to target people for.
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

ShyYoshiGuy

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 14, 2019, 06:06:06 PMReally? Cause people sure singled me out (probably even more than EveningSun) for pushing them.
Ok, I'll need to look back at that.
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ShyYoshiGuy on July 14, 2019, 06:08:24 PMYour own post says (you,) mikey and FG are the only ones who posted a fair amount.
Now come on, you're twisting my words. My posts says that the only people who weren't active were EveningSun and MD. Hoggers was active but posted all within a relatively short time period.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ShyYoshiGuy on July 14, 2019, 06:10:34 PMMy only response is exactly what I said. To have something to target people for.
Then that's not a very good argument.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ShyYoshiGuy

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 14, 2019, 06:06:06 PMReally? Cause people sure singled me out (probably even more than EveningSun) for pushing them.
Sorry, yes, ES got on to her about it too.
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

ShyYoshiGuy

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 14, 2019, 06:13:21 PMNow come on, you're twisting my words. My posts says that the only people who weren't active were EveningSun and MD. Hoggers was active but posted all within a relatively short time period.
Well, I'd say the only thing against being the inactive is posting a fair amount. hoggers only being on for a short time period does matter because that may not have been enough time to discuss it and choose someone. And while it doesn't make sense to vote her anymore, you didn't push for ES being the inactive before she pr claimed.
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

Funnygurl555

Funnygurl555

mikey you gotta get off ur pedestal rn. you prolly didn't solve the game or else u'd be a twg god

Funnygurl555

syg you're misunderstanding my case on you

mikey i'm starting to think syg's a hit