News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

TWG CXIII: Screw Strategy, We Have Money!

Started by davy, July 08, 2019, 10:55:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

I shot Mikey and MadDemon last night. Obviously, MadDemon was protected. More later.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

All right, I already claimed to EveningSun, but I have little trust in their "human circle."

I'm publicly claiming Businessman. As mentioned above, I bought two guns Night 2 and used one on Mikey and one on MadDemon. Only one went through. Whoever shot me needs to fess up because you're a big dummo. >:(

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

GG you shot a towny you're the worst pr
unmotivated

Funnygurl555

that claim unfortunately doesn't widen my town circle

syg

let's keep it going

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: mikey on July 16, 2019, 02:16:08 PMGG you shot a towny you're the worst pr
boi

If you're town you deserved to get shot. You're the one who went on about sinking as many shots you could into me. So once again, I ask you, now that you know Shy and I aren't partner, who makes the most likely partner for Shy?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

So the wolf team starts with $300. The first post seems to suggest that wolves don't earn money like humans, unless a human dies. Night 2 they used up all their money according to EveningSun. If Shy is a wolf, and nobody ends up owning up to shooting me, then that means that the wolves could have bought a potion and a gun. However, if Shy is a wolf, he cannot be wolves with MadDemon, because wolves could not have had enough money to buy a Potion for Shy and a Guardian Angel for MadDemon. I think MadDemon is much more likely the wolf between the two, because MadDemon would have had no reason to buy a Guardian Angel vs. a Silver unless he was a wolf who knew he was in danger of being shot by someone (most likely me, for how hard I've gone after him).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

MadDemon
Hoggers maybe, but I don't see funnygurl being bussed by syg in this scenario after shooting them first thing

Also saying "if I'm town I deserve to be shot" is stupid cause we're supposed to shoot wolves and iv e been acting very towny
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Additionally, if Shy were a wolf, why would the wolf team spend so much money on a Potion when Shy being lynched a second time in a row was far from a guarantee?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: mikey on July 16, 2019, 03:14:15 PMAlso saying "if I'm town I deserve to be shot" is stupid cause we're supposed to shoot wolves and iv e been acting very towny
You've been acting the exact opposite of town. You've been a huge drain on the human team, and it's unfortunate to say you haven't been the only one.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

What have I been doing that's "draining" the human team besides forgetting about my gun shot
unmotivated

mikey

And if I'm acting the exact opposite of town why are you the only town who's wolf reading me?
Maddemon is also wolf reading me but he's probably w at this point so

Stop tunneling
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

You've been extremely overconfident and unhelpful.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

You've been more concerned about taking me down a peg than solving the game
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: mikey on July 16, 2019, 03:20:02 PMYou've been more concerned about taking me down a peg than solving the game
It's not like you've been doing any solving.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

EveningSun720

My friends, I come to you today, with some very tragic news.

Our Town Circle member, BlackDragonSlayer, is in fact.... a wolf.

He just 'claimed businessman "officially"'... lol.

Your time is up, kid. Mikey and Funnyboy were right, you are a wolf and you are causing chaos. EZ Dunk.

Vote: BlackDragonSlayer

The wolves have NSM$400.

Humans have a total of NSM$800.